LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Jebamon   08 October 2020

POCSO case recover child from home

What is the procedure for bring female child from children's home in POCSO offences


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 October 2020

You can file RTI Application to the concerned authority of such a home and can get a certified copy of the laid-down procedure for bringing children from the home.  Having such a copy of the process may help you in guiding other children also.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 October 2020

You have not posted the complete facts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 October 2020

Apply to concerned Nari Niketan/ Juvenile Justice Board. .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register