LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanju (NA)     23 August 2013

Pocedure of changing name


I am from sitamarhi (bihar) i have passes 10th in 2012 and i want to change my name in 12th .so kindly tell me the procedure to change my name.


 1 Replies

binay (advocate)     24 August 2013

1st file an affidavit sworn before executive magistrate, regarding change of name. Best consult an advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query