Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj (AM)     13 September 2014

Poa validity and transfer of property title

My grandmother owns a house and had done power of attorney and sale deed on my fathers name. My father had done a power of attorney and sale deed on mothers name before death of my grand mother. My grand mother had died now. Now my mother wants to give that house to me by gift deed. would it be possible to do the same and Can I transfer the title of property in sub registrar office on my name. currently its  showing on my grand mother name. POA's are not registered. they are only certified by notary. 

 1 Replies

Thangavel Manickadevar (Excutive Director and Legal Advisor)     13 October 2014


You can get Death an legal heir certificates. and then change revenue records in your name.

the only think is if you are only one grandson of your grand mother, then only you can do these thinks.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query