LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Gupta (partner)     22 November 2016

Pmla

an fir is registered against me under various sections of IPC on 30.9.2013 and the enforcement director taking the said fir registers an ECIR under prevention of money laundering Act .till date there is no chargesheet /challan in the fir registered against me  whereas other persons named in the fir has been chargesheeted and the ed has also filed a complaint against the people named in the ECIR.now without there being a chargesheet/challan against me can ED file a complaint against me can they put a chargesheet against me?

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 November 2016

The  act of  the police  without filing chargesheet and after a lot of delay to prosecute you is  highly illegal and unconstitutional. You approach  Highcour t for a writ of Mandamus or certiorari to quash theFIR as  the charges are baseless as the police haven't been filing  chargesheet shows it is politicallymotivated(if you are a poliitcal leader or worker for a party etc If you APPRECIATE THIS ANSWER PLEASE CONVEY MY FORUM THNAKS BY CLIKING THANKS.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     23 November 2016

After charge sheet has been filed against the others mentioned in FIR, whether the court framed the charges against them?  And the trial has started against them?  If so, the Investigation has found nothing against you during their investigation.  If you are satisfied that investigation has been completed and accused have been framed charges, then  that means you are no more accused in the said offence.  Engage a local advocate and inspect the file and get the clear picture and if required your advocate may have a talk with I.O. of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register