Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (software )     30 November 2012

Plzzz solve my problem very urgent

hi

my age is 24 and i want to marry girl and her age is 20.is there any problem wil i get frm her parents after marriage and suggest what kind of marriage is safe and i wont get any legal problems.

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 November 2012

It may said that the best marriage in reference to context is one where both families as well as girl and boy are in consent to such marriage and before marriage + at the time of marriage and during any time after marriage Law of the land is followed in writing by both parties.

Hence study basics of marriage law here by reading past several messages in Criminal Law / Family Law forums to form an self opinion and solution thereof

1 Like

kotaruraghu (advocate)     30 November 2012

get the marriage is  registered.

have a heart foundation (member)     01 December 2012

Dear, You are one of the few who has approached this forum before getting married... so kindly read the Domestic Violence Act and 498a before getting married :))

Get a Registered Marriage ...its a simple procedure...   :) All the best..

Pray !!! hope you dont end up here after marriage... Amen !!! :)

1 Like

vinay kumar (ludhiana )     01 December 2012

Two and half months ago my wife comes back to home.Now she is doing right work and wants to go with right side.But now my parents behavior against both of us went very wrong.Their behavior not bearable for both of us,they got very rude in just 1 second.Now they are finding the way to throw me out in reality from their life and property.I can't understand what to do with this kind of situation.Have u any kind of way to handle this kind of situation.Please show me the way.I shall be very thankful to you.

have a heart foundation (member)     01 December 2012

Hi Vinay,

The best option you have at the moment is to take things very easy and avoid all sorts of arguements at home. Keep your spouse in confidence.

Appoint a Family Psychologist, have individual as well as joint family counselling sessions.. this will certainly help to renconcile the differences and help you to find a logical solution. 

Be patience and  stay calm, there is nothing that cant be sorted out peacefully.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register