LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hajee Rahman   13 May 2020

plz what's up what can be done.

Save my daughter

 Total Replies : 0 

  Hajee Rahman     13 May 2020my dead wife daughter(not my daughter) aged 24 took my daughter aged 10.with help of police and Childwelfare committee. false statement given against my present wife as cruelty. enquiry was going on from March 11,suddenly with a doctors counselling certificate they took a statement from me and the committee members sent my daughter with her. my daughter also mind changed and agreed to go with step sister. how can I get help. is that possible for the committee to send my daughter with anyone. if I go to court shall I recover my daughter.if u people need more details plz call or SMS me. 9786000066 tamilnadu Madurai

 2 Replies

Manogya Chava   13 May 2020

As a father of the daughter you do have certain rights also since she is above the age of seven and you are the only living parent. You can look into this article

Further, you can appraoch the Court in this matter and the Court will look into the welfare of the child and after taking into consideration her opinion will pronounce it's judgement. Hope this is helpful. 

Thank You. 

Hajee Rahman   16 May 2020

1st wife is no more alive. After 7 years now suddenly Uterine sister who is Christian took my Muslim daughter.false complaint about my present daughter also spoken by the welfare committee and they changed my daughters the mind by keeping her under a child care home. My daughter is under treatment of hiper activity and self seeking for the past two years because of loss of my mother(grand mother of my daughter)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query