nobody I read ur case and few recent posts too.
Few questions to you:
1. Why do the uncles went as mediator not your own parents?
2 Are you sure that your relative uncles performed the task of responsible mediator and they didnt did any illegal activity like abusing, threatening or defaming or threats of filing false cases as mentioned in the case title or you sent them to threaten your husband?
3. Why should your husband file false case without any evidence or proofs? If he has evidences and proofs, then you and your family are in trouble.
4. After reading the title of the case, the case seems to be a genuine one to me. There might be some threatening or defamation done from your side as ppl dont even know that what they are doing in general might be illegal in the eyes of law. The same thing seems to be in your case too and if it’s true (you know better) then this might be a ground to file a divorce case by your husband against you.
5. you are saying that you have not put any false case or so, but in your own earlier post you mentioned that you filed a complaint in the police station against your husband to have a conselling .What a great place to have a conselling session. isn't it? Again a mental cruelity on husband. Another sound ground for divorce.
6. You said, "its just he who want us to file false case on him and to end our mrg" then it means you are accepting that your complaint is a false one. And if he is saying so then it seems that he has made up his mind to put an end to this relation only litigation process left.
Conclusion: You are rightly advised by Adv.neha that why do you want to live with a deadbody who has no feelings or emotions left for you and better file MCD as fighting cases in courts are not easy for a lady and good question too "If your husband is such a bad person then why do you want to have a relation with him".
After going through ur case, only option for left for you is Divorce as you cannot force your husband to live with you and not even any court can do so. You will have to get insulted in the courts and will have to answer some derogatory questions too if you go through the process of Contested Divorce as your husband is having good grounds to file a divorce suit against you if he already not done that. Start your life afresh and find a suitable match for you who respects your feelings and emotions and with whom you have a good understanding. It’s a matter of sentiments and feelings. Don’t spoil time, money and energy just to make your lawyer richer and don’t curse yourself as there are lot of couples in this world those didn’t have successful 1st marital relation but they had very good mutual understanding in the 2nd marital relation. Hope same might be true in your case too. All the best for starting your life afresh.