LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalpesh (employed)     17 April 2009

plz save

hi , I wann put forward a querry which my frnd underwent and need ur strong advice.

My frnds name is roshAN

ROSHAN had a best frnd named shilpa, they both were very very close frnds and used to talk daily for hrs on phone,

Suddenly when at shilpa’s place her dad started seeing guy for her to get her married , her father started getting phone calls saying that your daughter and roshan has an affair, roshan will die this that, for many days her dad got calls, one day the fellow who used to call her dad gave him roshan’s landline number, shilpa’s dad called roshan and asked whats the matter, he said there is nothing like that and he doesn’t calls him

After few days in temple someone put the notice that shilpa and roshan has an affair and she will run away all.

So his dad filed a police complaint

Shilpa said roshan to say to police that they were frnds only till school and after that had jus little touch only.

She said roshan that if u say we were so close all then my dad will think I had an affair all.

So in order to save her image roshan lied to police that he speaks very rarely to her and he doesn’t has mobile,

That day police let him go and made him write in a paper that he has no touch with that gal and he can be called futher also for enquiry.

After few days again someone put some notice in the temple and his dad also got threatening calls

So once again they called roshan for enquiry, this time they took all details of calls received on shilpas mobile,

They asked roshan this is nly ur mobile number and u usd to speak daily with her, why did u lie,

So they made roshan remove his shirt and sit in the corner for 5hrs, they warned him to accept that he has called her dad and put those notices in temple,

But roshan dint do anything so he jus sat there cried fi\or hrs and said that the gal only said to lie to save her image,

At night 10p.m. they made roshan write in a white paper that he was called for investigation and will be called further also if requied

Roshan is now mentally very tired, and his dad still receive calls

They have just lodged a complaint and No f.i.r has been lodged yet.

Can they make the temple priest to lie that he was only the one who stuck the notices on the temple,

The person who called used to call from pco and then from mobile, he used to get sim cards without proof

Everyone in shilpas community know about this matter and Roshan is in fear that her dad can make the sim card dealer also to lie that he issued sim only to roshan in order to save her daughters image in the society,

If they arrest roshan on doubt , they can they beat him in the jail

What kinda case can be filed against him and how serious it is.

What remedies u suggest , what should roshan do now…..

Learning

1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     17 April 2009

It can be solved immediately thru., this u better consult a good lawyer take his help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register