Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plz help me to join my hands with my wife

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Go find where she is. Talk to her parents. These legal proceedings will be there, but its about mutual understanding and relationship.  

She is an adult and you both have married and got registered such marriage, your wife cannot be witheld against her wishes.  

Give police complaint that your wife is missing or give police complaint against your in-laws that they have kidnapped her and you are not able to trace her.  GIve your marriage certificate, a photo of you both, a single photo of her, give her last employment details also.  The police will sort out the matter.

suresh (Engineer)     28 June 2013

sir,

police is not ready to entertain my complaint.moreover i have given complaint in commisioner office .after that no actions were taken and i went to hc filed hp that my wife was missing. they produced her in second hearing and she forcibly threatened to told tat she is willing to go with her parents. im damn sure that she told under compulsion.she was crying and not even able to face me after that words. she is in big trouble becos of her parents compulsion.her parents threatening her by telling that if u go with that boy we ll commit sucide along with whole family.how can i explain her my situation.

(Guest)

As of now first file RCR it is your legal right...if they are threatening you then keep proofs of same.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : suresh

sir,

police is not ready to entertain my complaint.moreover i have given complaint in commisioner office .after that no actions were taken and i went to hc filed hp that my wife was missing. they produced her in second hearing and she forcibly threatened to told tat she is willing to go with her parents. im damn sure that she told under compulsion.she was crying and not even able to face me after that words. she is in big trouble becos of her parents compulsion.her parents threatening her by telling that if u go with that boy we ll commit sucide along with whole family.how can i explain her my situation.

Suresh:

It takes a lot of determination and courage to get married via love marriage [inter-religion, inter-caste etc].  Most of the successful love marriages work only on basis of trust, courage and an attitude as to never give up on your lover and such success is owed only to the girl, if the girl says she wants it this way and no other way else, nobody can do anything.  Your wife here has succumbed to societal/family pressure.  She should have thought before taking a decision to marry you, you both should have thought about the pros and cons after getting married, and planned accordingly.

The legal recourse what my fellow LD/LCI members have suggested is going to be a long one, filing RCR etc.  But remember one thing; no court can force your wife to join you back.  Filing RCR will be the first step toward getting divorce.

Even now its not too late, such threatening from parents that they will commit suicide etc are just pressurizing tactics, if your wife has a strong mind, she can join you.  Its all in her hands now.  If she does not turn up and finally gives in to the pressure which has been mounted upon her, then no point in pursuing this thing, better part ways peacefully, as such people are not fit to be trusted ever.

1 Like

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     28 June 2013

Why do you waste your valuable time without following the very valuable advice given by advocate Archanaji?  In RCR Case, the first step is to go for concliation and both the parties are allowed to sit together to hammer out their differences and live together.

mr.chandu sir

please tell me sir what will happen exactly if i file rcr and where should i do that???

what are the advantages for me if i file rcr....how it works to stop their process of getting divorce...??

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     28 June 2013

you can file RCR from any one of these three places - (1) where marriage held (2) where both of you lived together or (3) where she is presently residing.  In RCR, you will have option to ask the judge to conciliate between the parties without any relatives' intereference and if your wife refused to cohabit with you due to parental pressure, she would tell those facts before the judge in his closed chamber after appropriate persuation and you will succeed.  I do not comment about her divroce petition as you are not yourself sure about her filing it.  THIS IS MY LAST REPLY. 

1 Like

thanks sir. surely  iam going to file rcr there s no doubt in that.

all i need clarification is that wther we both will have a privacy place to share all our thoughts infront of judge without anyones interference or it ll just happen in a open court like hcp where my wifes parents keep standing and hiding her all the way throughout the case. they wont even let her to  see me.

Chandra Shekhar (Sdc)     28 June 2013

you can file RCR from any one of these three places - (1) where marriage held (2) where both of you lived together or (3) where she is presently residing.  In RCR, you will have option to ask the judge to conciliate between the parties without any relatives' intereference and if your wife refused to cohabit with you due to parental pressure, she would tell those facts before the judge in his closed chamber after appropriate persuation and you will succeed.  I do not comment about her divroce petition as you are not yourself sure about her filing it.  THIS IS MY LAST REPLY. 

please read above carefully once again u will find answer.

2 Like

Mohammed Ameenuddin (Sr. Legal Manager)     28 June 2013

Yes, you can file for a transfer of case to some other location stating that there is a threat to your life and also apprehension in protecting you to appear before the court so that you will be declared expartie. 

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     29 June 2013

SURESH SIR  BE RELAX

HERE  YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE REALITY

I THINK ALL THE ADVOCATES ARE GAVE VERY VALUABLE ADVISE 

PLEASE FOLLOW THE SAME 

LET ME KNOW WHERE ARE YOU 

IF YOU ARE IN CHENNAI OR TAMILNADU I  WILL HELP  YOU  WITHOUT ANY   FEE 

DONT WORRY 

1 Like

suresh (Engineer)     04 July 2013

Archana mam i have enquired through lawyers belonging to my wifes native that wther any divorce case has been filed in the court by giving the dairy number told by her lawyer in HC. but the local area lawyer is telling we have talked with ur wifes lawyer .he stated that we filed on june 3rd but due to some mistakes in draft it was not numbered.so we may file on anytime. is thr any possibilities to reject the file without numbering?? or they are trying to divert me from their plans??? im about to pply rcr tomorow or on next week.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register