LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ferdaws (boss)     18 October 2014

Plz help me

I came to India for studying in 2009,and beside my studying I was playing football for a small club here in India, the owner of the club promised me to get me Indian Passport,and I was so happy that I will get Indian citizenship but he didn't fulfil his promise, my Visa was expired in 2012,I didn't notice it,I thought I won't make me any problem,and since that I didn't go to FRRO,now I wan't go back to my country,what I have to do? I am so worried, how much a lawyer charge for this kind of case? plz help me


 4 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     18 October 2014

Dear Querist,

You may fall in bog trouble and of course can be arrested for not having extended visa.Just contact your embassy in india and seek help from them.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2014

It appears you have overstayed in this country and you very well knew the legal implications.You cannot say that somebody promised you for Indian passport so you had been relaxing on the basis of such promise.  This is not at all acceptable because since your visa expired in the year 2012 but you never bothered to take care about your illegal stay in the country without proper or valid permit but are putting blame on somebody now.  You ave to face the music of law for your ignorance of law, better get yourself surrendered in your country's high commission/embassy and take their advise on further issue.

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     26 October 2014


Just contact your concerned embassy for help. Even if u r taken into custody by the local, since u r a foiegn national first ur embassy will be informed about ur arrest or custody by police.


Bhuwan Raj, Adv

Cell : 0983926849.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     26 October 2014

from which country you belong ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query