LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plz Help...!!! Guidance Required

Page no : 2

Mrs. Hetal Sunil Shah (Advocate)     09 February 2010

You are lost not contact yet personally.

Rajat Jain (Executive)     09 February 2010

I am really Sorry Ma'm, for not being in contact. Actually, the things have now messed up and the compainant is now nowhere ready to sign the papers required for quashing the FIR.

Because of this, we are now got stuck up in the midst.

Please guide, what else can be done now, as its already 3 months from date.

Thanking you ALL, in advance.


jatin sharma (LAWYER)     09 February 2010

hi , the high court have power to do so . and its a compoundable offence if the opposite agreed with it than u should forward the application of party and concerned police report

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query