LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Achyuta Nand (Student)     11 October 2012

Plz help

My sister has lost a case filed by her husband for the conjugal act of sec.9 in west bengal.It was filed last year april and as he used to beat my sister in the month of june she filed a case against him in Bihar as he tried to kill my sister the same date. He is resident of west bengal & we r resident of bihar. Now, if we can request the High Court Of Bihar for reconsideration of the verdict ? Plz suggest

Learning

8 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 October 2012

State Govt., has to file an appeal, because it is state case.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 October 2012

Sorry I gave the wrong answer.  An appeal can be filed in the high court.

Achyuta Nand (Student)     11 October 2012

yes but as the case was in malda district cort (West Bengal) can we appeal it in Bihar High Court

498 A fighter (Advocate)     11 October 2012

Originally posted by : Achyuta Nand

My sister has lost a case filed by her husband for the conjugal act of sec.9 in west bengal.It was filed last year april and as he used to beat my sister in the month of june she filed a case against him in Bihar as he tried to kill my sister the same date. He is resident of west bengal & we r resident of bihar. Now, if we can request the High Court Of Bihar for reconsideration of the verdict ? Plz suggest

Mr Anand when a person wanting to kill your sister then also your sister is ready to live with him. this is the only contradictory version from your side by which you can loose any family case so first think properly what you want and how? then only go to court. otherwise it back fire on you.

Achyuta Nand (Student)     16 October 2012

@Mr Aneesh Trivedi

as my sister got married in the year 2004..since then my sister is not staying with her husband as he never wanted to stay togather. Hw used to visit to our place & during his leave my sister visited his native with him . as he is serving army we made a written complaint in the year jan/2011as he was hrassing my sister continously since 2004 for money.
 but no actions were taken by the army officials & he filled this case. during the hearing of the case he came to BIHAR(again to hrass my sister) n we filed a case against him under 498(A).

As of now as we didnt appear in the west bengal cort we lost the case, so can we file an appeal in Bihar High Court against the decision ?

498 A fighter (Advocate)     16 October 2012

yes withing limitation of appeal period you can appeal.

Achyuta Nand (Student)     16 October 2012

"we have lost the case in West Bengal" & want to appeal in the Bihar High Court"

498 A fighter (Advocate)     16 October 2012

if you have lost the case in west bengal in lower court then you can appeal to HC west bangal or you can apply for revision if you can add something, then you transfer that case to your area.

better consult with the experience lawyer,

by giving full facts and exact details LCI experts can suggest you the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More