LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

zoya (student)     05 February 2010

plz help

is it possible to withdraw a case from supreme court of india and later refile it?


 3 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     06 February 2010



ys but at the time of withdrawl, your councel should be granted permission to refile the same.

Rohtash Babu Patel (Lawyer)     06 February 2010

case could be refiled only with the leave of the court

VIPIN SHARMA, ADVOCATE, JAIPUR, Mob. 09610000043 (Advocate)     07 February 2010

I am agree with Mr. Kamal Grover Sir.

Vipin Sharma, Advocate

337, Akron ka Rasta, Kishanpole Bazar, Jaipur-302001

Mob. 09610000043

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register