Plz guide

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Presently i am pursuing CA IPCC and B.Com 3rd year. I have great interest in LAW Field but i don't have any knowledge that which area of Law to prefer or Which exams I have to qualify, Which entrance exam to clear etc.
Can anyone here sought out my confusions.Please guide.
Regards,

Adnan

practicing advocate

There is no choice of area in LL.B. course.  You have to study all the subjects.  After completition you can do LL.M. there you will get choice.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

already you are studying commercial laws and income tax act, sales tax acts, customs acts,etc. Put concentration on these laws and help to people by completing C.A. 

Advocate

If you wan to join in LLB course, you go to a nearst Law College in your Area and get all the information about joining. First you need to write Entrance Test. If you get rank in the said test, you can eligible to get seat in a college of your choice. The course is for a period of 3 years. Rest of the things, will know later. No problem for it. 

Advocate

If you wan to join in LLB course, you go to a nearst Law College in your Area and get all the information about joining. First you need to write Entrance Test. If you get rank in the said test, you can eligible to get seat in a college of your choice. The course is for a period of 3 years. Rest of the things, will know later. No problem for it. 

Dy Director

agreed                             

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x