Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charu (engineer)     12 October 2012

Plz give me legal advise

Hi

My Mother and her elder Sister got combined registered Gift property 64 Cents(each one is 32 cents share )from my Grand Father in 1985 .In the year 1989 my Mother and Mother sister sold the 20 cents land to X,  after that my Mother was expired .

In the year 2000 my Mother Sister sold his share 22 cents land to Y, that time I was Minor now my Uncle was told this then I went that place near by people protect to me survey that land so I want to come through Court praise the give directions MRO/Govt Survivor  survey my land and give me police protection to go that land for this how to proceed plz give me suggestion

Thanks

charu

Learning

3 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     12 October 2012

file a petition for the demarcation of the land of your mothers share in the local revenue court and seek police protection by filing a application for the demand of police protection to visit that place to the local SP of area.

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     12 October 2012

Charu see u are having still 20 cents of land in u. U can apply for measurement and get boundaries marked from survey department.

Inspite of if Y obstruct u then file suit for injuction.

charu (engineer)     13 October 2012

Thanks for All giving reply.

Problem is here while I went that place with survior near by land occupied person given false complaint in the police station (I manhandled with his daughter) really I did not done such thing ,so I'm affraid to go to that place  .so I want to come with court permissions to do the survey and some police protection .with these Govt survey I will know boundaries of that land .

so I'm thinking praise for to the survey and some police protections how to proceed for this ? or any other approach plz give me right directions

Thanks

charu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register