Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (engineer)     08 February 2011

Plz advise me

hi,
i was goin thru all the queries and there answers..and really found it useful for my self...
I got married in 2008..but since then due to her studies she used to not stay with me, use to visit me once in the month..that also she used to just come and go...without performing any duties and asking for me...in near future i statrted my own business, in which she is least interested, bcoz not even once she showed sme interest in it or nor did she asked how is the business goin...whenver i tried to take her to office she just came sat and then just went off...slowly and steadily i started getting disturbed by this...of her not performing household activities, not asking for me, not showing keen interst in THE business which is pertaining to her studies...means i started thinking have i really got married or i am single.....having gone thru all this,,after 21/2 yrs of my marriage i confronted all this with her in front of her mom and dad, and said her to change smehting in tht....but to my surprise without confrontiing with this problem she directly went to police station and lodged a NC against me and my mom and dad and made allegations of asking money, dowry, harrasement and threw her out of house....i was shocked...then i went to police station to meet the PI..he also said tht " THIS NC HAS BEEN FILED JUST TO BRING U HERE IN FRONT OF HER , OTHERWISE THE ALLEGATIONS MADE HERE ARE FALSE "...i was shocked to hear this from the mouth of police officer .....he even stated tht if u want i can tear the complaint......then he said u take 2 -3 meetings and decide and see wht is propagating....then my lawyer advised me too have taped conversations with out her knwledge, so i taped our converstaion in which she accepted tht the allegations are false and tht was just to bring u on tht table for discussion....
now seeing her attitude ...i ultimately filed divorce case against her in december...which she refused to accept on her stated address twice....in between she came along with 15-20 people to threaten us,, against whom NC has been filed against them.....in between also in september we had applied for anticipatory bail, which has been permitted...smeperiod has been given to us by the honourable judge before arrest can be made.......now lates i heard is tht she is preparing for FIR if dowry, and she is also goin to show cheques issued in her name and wiil tell the court or police tht i had demanded tht money.....help me

Learning

1 Replies

NOTTAM VENKATASAMY (Director Nottam Law Associates)     09 February 2011

YOU ALREADY FILE A DIVORCE CASE, YOU DON'T FEAR ABOUT YOUR WIFE'STEAM BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAD TAKEN ANTICIPAYTORY  BAIL , SO DONT WORRY.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register