LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (jnhjkgjhb)     20 February 2011

Pls help me reply summon and file compilation




I have been asked by High Court as follows  "The appellant is directed to file compilation of relevant documents and serve a copy thereof on the respondents before the next date of hearing."

Also, I do not know changed addresses of all respondents nor do I know legal heirs of deceased respondents. How do I write that reply to High Court. 

Please Help!!

Thanks in Advance.


 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 February 2011

You can submit the same before the court.

1 Like

shrikant chede (law officer)     21 February 2011

Agree with Rajoo sir 

ravi (jnhjkgjhb)     22 February 2011

Dear Rajoo Sir,

Thank you so much for replying but, is there a 'set format' to mention that I do not know about deceased Respondents and their legal heirs & changed addresses.

Could you pls give the same.

Thanks n Rgds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register