Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (jnhjkgjhb)     20 February 2011

Pls help me reply summon and file compilation

Hello,

I have been asked by High Court as follows  "The appellant is directed to file compilation of relevant documents and serve a copy thereof on the respondents before the next date of hearing."

Also, I do not know changed addresses of all respondents nor do I know legal heirs of deceased respondents. How do I write that reply to High Court. 

Please Help!!

Thanks in Advance.

Learning

3 Replies

prabhakar singh (advocate)     29 May 2011

you try to know what you donot know as same is the need of the case.

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     30 May 2012

Dear sir,   IN this case  the  Hon'ble  High court  has clearly  said to   file relevant documents means  you have to submit relevant  documents to support  your case.  Secondly  the HOn'ble  High COurt has also  directed  as per the procedure  that   the  respondents  be served with a copy  of the same.        As per my knowledge  while filing a suit  you  have  given the complete address of the respondents  which is a mandatory  for the purposes of serving notices, summons  etc.    In case if the notices are served and the respondents are attending the case,  then you can  get the copy of the same served   to the  same last known address  on record.    If at all  if the copy  is not served and  returned  then  It is your  burden to see that  you  somehow track down  the address of the respondents  for future communication.

Jayendra Sevada (Advocate)     24 July 2012

Dear,

You may also serve it on the advocate of the respondents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register