LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Forrest (des)     28 November 2009

Pls help!!! Love matter

Hi All, am new for this forum & need help and guidance.

I live in bangalore.

Yesterday evening I and my girlfriend were walking down the street in Vijaynagar (service road, parallel to main road) holding hands. Suddenly PC(Police constable) stopped us & started to scold us very badly using filthy words. He took both of our phone numbers. Then he made me to sit in his bike and said that he will take me to police station & put some case on me!!! I was afraid & sat in his bike. After riding 1km from the destination.. he asked me for money. I said I have only 100 rupees. so he stopped the bike there & took money & went.

Pls help me. What should I do if samething repeats again. How to handle the situation???

How to get rid of them. Pls help me.

I dont even know in which category I need to post this question. Pls help me.

I will be looking forward for a favorable reply.

Learning

10 Replies

prakash vathore ( lawyer)     28 November 2009

hi dear loverboy,

no one can stop u from walking down with ur beloved on the road,  if somebody try to threaten u in future then tell him boss we r lovers and if u want to take us to police station we r ready. coz legally he cant charge u with any offence. but be careful as some act are prohibited by the  police act like kissing and .... . i think u got what i mean to say. 

enjoy ur lovelife. 

(Guest)

Prakash Vathore ji has given good suggestion.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     28 November 2009

Dont encourage such sorts in police dept., they are harmful to public.  Expose him. Report the incident to some officer above that praticular station level and book him. Take assistance of media if necessary. 

Forrest (des)     29 November 2009

Thank you all for your precious time and help. I am now feeling quite relief and glad that I can get help from you guys. Thanks thanks thanks a lot.

We are from respectful families and have control on ourself. We cant do anything which violate law or our self esteem. I and my girlfriend already have some plans to settle in life, getting good job and to financially support our family. But we never crossed our limits (except holding hands) and we never want to cross limit till our marriage or even after that as per the situation may be.

Prakash Vathore has given me good advice and so Venkat Rao but thanks for Sathya Prakash also for voting on Vathore.

The reason I gave money to that policemen is because we never wanted to include our family members in this stuff and to spoil their happiness. They will be very badly hurt and I and my gf lovelife may come to an end. I feared most because that policemen said that he will file some cases on me and I thought it may ruin my career and there's no way I can defend him. Nobody in both of our family as stepped into police station except for passport verification.

So asked you guys to help me & now I got some smile on my face and I will not be feared next time. I will do as you people said me. Thanks.

If you have somemore suggestions then pls feel free to say.

I will be looking forward for your reply.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     30 November 2009

OURS IS TRADITIONAL COUNTRY  WITH CERTAIN VALUES TO FOLLOW WHILE MOVING ON ROAD, WHY SHOULD WE GIVE ROOM TO OTHERS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE ?

NO LAW, ORDER AND ACT BARE ANY ONE LIBERTY, YOU CAN STILL GIVE A COMPLAINT ON THE CONSTABLE IN THE P.S CONCERNED.

Prodyut Banerjee (Advocate (Corporate Lawyer))     30 November 2009

Rightly said by Justice Mullah that they are a gang of organised criminals and such kind of lover boys and girls are very soft target to extract money as normally they would hesitate to go for a battle in such matter and try to settle the matter by paying money. It is very tough to expose them by legal battle. Only proper media intervention can do wonder.

Forrest (des)     01 December 2009

Thanks All. Am really glad that I got so many replies supporting me. Thanks a lot.

I need a small favor from you all. can I get phone number of some advocate or police officer who lives in Bangalore (because I stay in bangalore) and one who can support me.

If in case something repeats like this in future I can contact and get help directly. This will be a great help and I will be looking forward for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Forrest (des)     01 December 2009

Thanks All. Am really glad that I got so many replies supporting me. Thanks a lot.

I need a small favor from you all. can I get phone number of some advocate or police officer who lives in Bangalore (because I stay in bangalore) and one who can support me.

If in case something repeats like this in future I can contact and get help directly.

I also want to know what is SP office and where is it in Bangalore???

This will be a great help and I will be looking forward for your reply. Thanks in advance.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     02 December 2009

u urself can lodge a complaint in all forums, no help is needed from in officials/adv

Forrest (des)     02 December 2009

ok sir. Thanks for your guidance and help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register