Pls help find solution

Respected Sir,

                            My husband is under judicial custody since 50 days the cases filed on him is 420 & 409 .This is actually a business transaction where he incurred a huge loss.Instead of makiing it a civil case the partys have made it a criminal case.The partys are higly influential & very financially sound.Using their infuence & money they are registering false cases one after the other against him just for harassment the police are also supporting them knowing that we are financially weak.Is there any kind of protection that we can get to avoid this kind of harassment? In one transaction he has admitted on a plain written piece of paper that he owes Mr A  a sum of so much amount  is that piece of paper valid? The other parties concerned dont have anything in writing what do i do now to get relief from this problem pls help me out i will be very greatfull thanking u & waiting for a reply from ur end at the earliest. 



If yoiur husabnd signed and mentioned the same words as it is then such peice of paer is also valid




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x