Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuldeep Singh (manager)     28 May 2011

Pls Help-faul play in accidental death

Dear Experts

My brother died in an car accident....the co-passanger of car said he was driving the car but as per circumstances & car damages we assume that my brother was not driving at time of accident, below is the complete story .kindly advice how we proove that he was not driving & what the legal support we can take to prove that

My brother worked in AUDI CAR SHOWROOM at Ludhiana, after compleating his duty on 11-03-11 he went to chandigarh with his manager & co-worker in Ford Figo car of his manager  " to a farewell party one of their chandigarh co-worker" they reached there around 9.30pm n returened back to ludhiana, when they start journy around 11-11.30 at nite from chandigarh to ludhiana  when they reach 15kilometeres to our home on o sharp road turn their car hit the road devider (devider i the center) n turned over n went on other side of road (wrong side) My Brother got head injuries & died in this accident

The manager (owner of car) give statement to police n our family that ,my brother was driving the car at time of accident,  when they stoped at road side dhaba for getting tea they didnot get tea, and then  my brother start driving.he lost control on car while front side traffic lights flasshed in his eyes n car got inbalanced n hit the devider, the person on backseat said he was sleeping  when accident happen he doesnt know who were driving the car but as per his statement when they start journy the manger were driving n at SAMRALA VILLAGE (around 15km from accident spot) my brother asked him for tea, till then he was not driving.& but he is not sure who were driving the car at time of accident............ We saw the car damages, car got major damages on  left side only(co-drivr side). as per car damages we think the person on maximum damaged side may got seroius injuries. My brother got fatal head injuries n neck bone damaged causing his death (as per Postmortem report),while  others two got internal injuries only ,not any sharp cuts etc..... 

Now the manager is not accepting that he was driving the car & person on back seat said he was sleeping, police done their karwaiye in 174 (natural accident ) & not cooperating. Pls tell how we can prove that my brother was not driving, what kind of legal support from court we can take & how should we proceed

Waiting your kind help

regards

Kuldeep Singh 09914037913

Learning

2 Replies

lingraj maradi (advocate)     01 June 2011

sir, in  your case main documentary record is Motor Vehicle report in that report clearly mention that which side of the car was damaged when opposite side of the dirver was damaged then your brother was not drive the vehicle and one more thing the other eye witnesses statements are not corroborating eash other so 

opnion : Your good case to fight that your brother was not driving the car at the time of accident

** if you have records please send my email that can help me give exact idea of the case

Email: lingrajsm@gmail.com

Kwatra Corporate Advisors (Advocates)     19 June 2011

WE CAN ASSIST YOU ON THE SAME.

CONTACT US at 9811860574

or

011-29213198

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register