LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pls help experts. bailable warrants for complainant.

Page no : 2

Sachin (N.A)     13 October 2016

Yes, you should mention that but don't blame it was mistake of court  staff or PP say there is some communication gap between me and PP / court staff 

deep (deep)     13 October 2016

Ramesh sir, i didnt understand.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 October 2016

Originally posted by : deep
FIR was registered against my husband sec 498, 406, challan presented charges framed. i got summons for evidence. i went, put signatures of attendence in court. they called me on next date that too in afternoon after lunch they (pp-govt advocate) say that my evidence is long time consuming so will be taken in afterrnoon. i said ok and came back.  now today policeman came home and said bailable warrants for me. i was not at home. he left his phone no.  when i called him, he said, i will come in evening and cannot talk on phone. i want to ask - if he comes, can i go in front of him to receive summons? can he arrest me? 5000 mentioned on warrants. so do i need to give any application for cancel warents? do i need to fill surity bond? do i need to get bail? i am complainant, not criminal.  pls pls guide.

The stuation is well earned by you.


The policeman will get an undertaking from you may be on the back of the summon that you will appear on the stated time and place.  If you do not go there then costof Rs 5000 will be levied on you and now NBW will be issued.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register