LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More (     24 June 2011

Pls Figure Out...



my father along with my two uncle's was having agricultural land in delhi and was given bhumidar right from 1954-55.In 1995 all of them sold out some piece of land and purchased land in harayana. also they have purchased a 5 bigha land in delhi with bhumidar rights starting from 1995. now my father expired in 2010 leaving behind a registered will on my name.

sir due to the amendment in HSA 1956 sec-4(2) bhumidar rights are overtaken by HSA 1956.

so what about the harayana land and 5 bhiga land in delhi purchased by my father and uncle's? is that agricultural land is self acquired or ancestral.. pls reply so that i can go with the will on that piece of property....

pls reply...

thanking you in anticipation.


 1 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     24 June 2011

This land is self acquired land of your father and your name enter in revenue records as per WILL. U give application with attached a WILL copy who make your father in your favour and transfer / enter your name in records. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query