Pls advice on calculation of marriage expenses in mutual div

Page no : 2

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 December 2011

:P

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Shonee Kapoor
"
:-) Amit.

Try them for your case, you would come to know.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
"

:P

:D

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     02 January 2012

Sanjeev, You commented for Sanjeev 001"Though the failure of marriage is not due to husband so he cant be made liable to reimburse the same.

These would need to be agreed by discussion."

Read the other side of Sanjeev001 in his own words and decide , review your statement. 

[1] "my necessary weight required was actually more than 90 kgs as per my height," 

[2] i got married a year ago, but we are not compatible with each other, i eventually wanted to seek a divorce, but my wife is not ready to grant it, and doesnt want to do a MCD, i have lost interest in this relationship and wish to move ahead in life, but as my divorce is difficult, i cannot remarry with the girl i wish to, hence i would like to seek your valuable advice on this suggestion

[3]  i wish to remarry again, but as divorce is impossible as wife is not willing, i wish to get converted to muslim religion, which, according to my knowledge, permits remarriage.

1) can my first wife take any legal objection on me getting converted to muslim religion.

2) does she also automatically get converted to muslim religion if i get converted legally

3) is remarriage possible, without divorce. if  get converted to muslim religion,

Now tell me who want to dvorce, Snjeev001 or his wife. 

his wife is praying to keep good marriage relationship, and this gentleman 

his  wife to get Divorce. 

Let s read in between the lines. 

Matrimnial dispute starts in words half spoken, , We must understand what they want , and how nicely they try to prove themself right, hiding their real cause and mistakes. 

They should not be helped to cimmitt such mistakes, they should be properly guided to patch up their married life. 

Wecannot agre with  "dead and rotten marriages  should also be legally dissolved.

Advocate Mukta Thapar "
We are not businessman to break marriages. 
Our job is to repair the misunderstood couple, lead happy life.  

"Advocate ko bal ka khal nikalke hi decide karna mangta ha, teri umar kya hai, or kabhi dye kiya" udhar fafed ka kala hota hai. " Need home work . Go through his profile, sanjeev001, and his activity, you will get very clear picture. 

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     02 January 2012

Sanjeev, You commented for Sanjeev 001"Though the failure of marriage is not due to husband so he cant be made liable to reimburse the same.

These would need to be agreed by discussion."

Read the other side of Sanjeev001 in his own words and decide , review your statement. 

[1] "my necessary weight required was actually more than 90 kgs as per my height," 

[2] i got married a year ago, but we are not compatible with each other, i eventually wanted to seek a divorce, but my wife is not ready to grant it, and doesnt want to do a MCD, i have lost interest in this relationship and wish to move ahead in life, but as my divorce is difficult, i cannot remarry with the girl i wish to, hence i would like to seek your valuable advice on this suggestion

[3]  i wish to remarry again, but as divorce is impossible as wife is not willing, i wish to get converted to muslim religion, which, according to my knowledge, permits remarriage.

1) can my first wife take any legal objection on me getting converted to muslim religion.

2) does she also automatically get converted to muslim religion if i get converted legally

3) is remarriage possible, without divorce. if  get converted to muslim religion,

Now tell me who want to dvorce, Snjeev001 or his wife. 

his wife is praying to keep good marriage relationship, and this gentleman 

his  wife to get Divorce. 

Let s read in between the lines. 

Matrimnial dispute starts in words half spoken, , We must understand what they want , and how nicely they try to prove themself right, hiding their real cause and mistakes. 

They should not be helped to cimmitt such mistakes, they should be properly guided to patch up their married life. 

Wecannot agre with  "dead and rotten marriages  should also be legally dissolved.

Advocate Mukta Thapar "
We are not businessman to break marriages. 
Our job is to repair the misunderstood couple, lead happy life.  

"Advocate ko bal ka khal nikalke hi decide karna mangta ha, teri umar kya hai, or kabhi dye kiya" udhar fafed ka kala hota hai. " Need home work . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register