LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narendra   25 September 2020

Plotting/partition for sale in farm house land

Sir, An agriculture land is not got converted in to residential zone due to master plan rule so property dealer convert it to farm house land from J.D.A according to 90A rule and received farm house patta and after conversation property dealer divide whole land in to different sizes plot and sold out them to different buyers without follow conditions and bylaws of farm house land  , my question is this type of plot is legally permisible by authority for any use                    ( residential or other purposes without any construction ) , can I take legal action against property dealer of cheating or any other law , please also mention which law is applicable in above conditions ?


 3 Replies

Raghav Arora   25 September 2020

This is a case of cheating under 420 of IPC. The said act should have been done with the permission of the authority. Agricultural land can only be used for farming, horticulture, animal husbandary and poulty (plus some other related purposes.

Learn more about he laws by joining the class using the link above.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     25 September 2020

where is the property situated?

Narendra   25 September 2020

Sir, the mentioned property is at Jodhpur (Rajasthan)  Regards Narendra 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query