Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh reddy (student)     13 January 2020

Plots with wrong boundaries

Sir,We purchased plot in 2007 but owner given wrong locations and now also land around plot are open with no house and owner is not coming to rectification of boundaries

Query: Please let me know how we can rectify boundaires through court

 6 Replies

rajuchowdappa   13 January 2020


You have to get recify the Sale Deed from the Seller by executing the Rectification Deed in the respective sub registrar.


Shashi Dhara   13 January 2020

File suit for rectification of instrument in civil court against seller or declaratory suit for declaration.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 January 2020

Have you been put in possession?

Suresh reddy (student)     13 January 2020

its open land .we were just cleaning and doing feneshing.But recently seller objected when we plan to build compound

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     14 January 2020

Show the document of Sale Deed to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation, anlyses and guidance if it is not an academic question of a student.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 January 2020

You may request the seller to execute a registered rectification deed.

If he is not responding then issue a legal notice to him demanding the same.

If he is still not responding or evading the issue then you may file a suit for specific releif seeking court direction to him to execute the registered rectification deed rectifying the errors in the registered sale deed in respect of the boundaries mentioned int he sale deed failing which the court to execute the registered rectification deed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query