Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     07 February 2016

Plot regitry done..boundary wall not marked yet

Respected experts of the forum,

Please advise me what should I do at this stage, we in family need urgent advise as to how to step further in the following matter:

one plot was purchased by us and its registry was done in Registrar office.  But now the dealer is inisting us to change the location of the plot as some railway line will be passing nearby but our plot is safe but even dealer is advising us to change to avoid risk.  Previously, also he did so with us, bought us one plot and then after sometime said some railway line is about to pass nearby our plot so better change.  But this time, registry of the plot is already done in registrar office.  I told the dealier not to move this time from the existing plot.  Sir, till date even after registry , dealer has not marked our plot with its boundary and we are not able to know our plot's location.  What should we do immediately and how to ascertain exact true position about the fact of passing of any railway line??

Kindly advise wherefrom and how we could confirm the true facts about the bought piece of land and its fact of having been crossed by any railway line?

Thanking you v much,

With regards,

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 February 2016

You should send a notice to the builder asking him to identify your property and handover physical possession. This will take care of further issues. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register