IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Pleease please experts guide me

i had done love marriage though arya samaj mandir on 30th may 2012... my wife had not stayed with me for a single day.. when her parents come to know about our marriage they had started making pressure on her not to live with me.. now they had filed false cases of domestic voilence, dowry demand and making pressure on girl to marry me... cases are running in court.. i have all the proof ( sms and call records and emails) that she herself wants to marry me... now her parents are making pressure on her to take divorce... i just want to know that will the court grant divorce only by saying of girl because they hav no grounds for divorce.... i will never ready to give divorce to her.. i want to save my marriage...... saara pressure uske dada bana rahe h jisne khud to apne liye ek rakhel rakhi hui h..... kiya mai uske dada ke khilaf rakhel rakhne k rearding kuch case kar sakta hu? court bina kisi grounds k divorce de sakti h kiya bs girl k bolne pr... unke pass apne jhute cases k koi proof nahi h aur mai apne innocent hone k saare proofs court mein de chuka hu............ please tell me how will this case procedee when husband is not ready to give divorce and no grounds for divorce is present in their case.... i want to live my matrimonial life happily......


 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 June 2013

Without grounds divorce wont be granted by the court.


that means without grounds and only on the false and baseless allegations court will not grant divorce??? and kindly tell me what will happen when it is going to be proved that me and my family are innocent... what action can we take against them for the false allegations...  and one more thing ki uske dada ne jo rakhel rakhi hui h uske regarding hum court mein kuch bol sakte hai????

Paras Awasthi (Businessman)     10 June 2013



If it is proved that you are innocent, or even now, you can file cases for defamation and fraud.

Other sections that you may use are:


32, 120B, 
167 (investigation cannot be completed in 24 hours), 
182 (offenses committed by letters),
191 (transfer on application of the accused), 
197 (prosecution of judges and public servants), 
199 (defamation), 
200 (examination of complainant), 
201 (Magistrate not competent), 204, 
209 (triable exclusively by Court of Session), 211, 
249 (absence of complainant), 
250 (compensation for accusation), 306, 
321 (withdrawl from prosecution), 
323 (commit to Session Court), 355, 378, 379, 
384 (summary dismissal of appeal), 
392 (judge of Court of Appeal are equally divided), 
406 (criminal breach of trust), 420, 
467 (period of limitation), 471, 
497 (adultery), 499, 
500 (defamation), 
504 (insult with intent to provoke a breach of peace), 
506 (criminal intimidation), RCR 


If you need more legal help like getting answers to your queries or want a consultation from a lawyer, or want to hire a lawyer. Use www. lawkonect.com


On this website you can get detailed reply to your legal queries from practicing lawyers. If you want to hire a lawyer, you can choose from a wide number of lawyers on the website according to your budget and requirements. The best part is that the lawyer gets paid only after he does the decided work.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query