Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru (Sales Manager)     11 February 2014

Please suggest me what to do in this scenario?

·       

·         1) Got married in Feb-2013

·         2) Wife deserted within 1 month.

·         3) Made false NC in May 2013, after family meeting she said she want divorce.

·         4) I have sent one notice to co-habit, but didn’t get any answer.

·         5) Threatening like hell for money extort, I have recording some phone calls.]

·         6) Again went to police station in Sept 2013 for demanding her streedhan and cloths which was lying with me.  I was ready to give her willingly but she wants to create the scene and drag me in to false case

·         7) Still have not any case on me.

·         8) Now, she change her residence address, job…..no buddy knows where she is including her relatives. Only mobile nos are on.

Please suggest me what to do in this scenario? Shell I file the divorce case? If yes, then how can I further process?  Is there any possibility to get ex-parte divorce

Learning

6 Replies

aap (manager)     11 February 2014

she can file 498a 406 on u anytime and from anywhere so be prepared if this happens,

try to talk with her on phone and ask what she want

exparte divorce filing will leads u to drag u in 498a 406 suits

give her istridhan back through police

keep an eye on opposite party otherwise u dont know when u will be attacked by nuclear bomb(498a 406)

Manikandan (Associate Professional)     11 February 2014

Hi Sir/Mam,

We made love marriage with support from my parents alone and without the support of my wife's parents. I need to add my wife's name in my ration card. For that removing the name from her family ration card is necessary. But her parents are not ready to remove the name from the ration card. How shall I add my wife's name in my ration card. Please advice me. Thanks in advance.

@ aap, I have already returned her all belongings....And even ready to return Mangalsutra & Bangles which we gave her at the time of marriage....But, here her demand is not stop she want huge alimony amount which is not possible for me....

Hey Manikandan,

Please type separate query, here it is no point!!

Arun kumar (studying)     11 February 2014

Hi,

Me and my wife went for the mutual divorced after 7 years separation thru mediation cell.

We have decided 5lacs as full n final amt and nothing else, after signing the mediation papers my wife said I want 1 gold article which is with you.

I agreed to give, on the next date of court trial she said to Judge that I want to add few points in the existing mediation and then Judge reorder for 2nd mediation.

In 2nd mediation my wife changed her mind and started asking 25Lac to sign the mediation papers.  

Now my question is that In this case (1st mediation which we have signed will be cancelled or not)

Pls guide.

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     11 February 2014

Dear guru dont be lay down before her in this way her demis differentnds keep on increasing just keep the receipt from police what iteams u have returned

Moreover if she wants to harras u nobody can stop her she can file tonnes of cases on u 498a, 406, dv etc so try to talk with her and convince her  otherwise no option 

Keep an eye on her and feel her intensions dont lay before her demands

And please people try to use seperate thread this thread I

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register