Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victimof bisedlaw (jobless)     05 October 2012

Please suggest me.

Dear Experts,

In DV, my case is in meditation, and I have CD of abuse words recorded proof of my world most beauityful wife.

My Lawyer suggest me to listen this CD before the parents of my hon'ble wife. He convenence me that they will come under pressure. I clear that still no divorce case.

Now my question is

1. Is it right time to run the CD in meditation leval or at the time of divorce/DV evidence stage?

Best Regards.

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     06 October 2012

1. What you "want" from "world's most beautiful wife" which you still refer her to as?

Based on queriest husbands above "wants" further suggestion can be given on your last sentence.
Reasoning:
Either you prepare your mind set as she is going to soon to be my ex-wife and/or the moment you still refer to her in legal forums saying you remember her and worship her beauty as world's most beautiful wife then never have thoughts to run CD in a non-existing divorce mediation and same valid for probably in a existing DV complaint case, forget when and if when Evidence Stage in a non-existing Divorce case may cometh.

Decide first what she is for you at this moment of your life! 

498 A fighter (Advocate)     06 October 2012

correct advise by tajobsindia if you want to continue with your worldmost beautiful wife then dont run CD anywhere in front of you also but if you go to court then world mostbeatuiful wife ko aap world most b*tch wife ke naam se kahna jada pasand karenge. kyo kaise ke liye aap LCI par post false victims ke commnent pade samjhe. 

DV case hone par apko apki wife word most beautiful lag rahi hai , shayad 498 hone mar universe most beautiful lage so wait for that. shadi ke samy miss india lagti thi you are increasing her grade gradually. and she is testing your love power wow nice jodi. salamat raho.

and if you wish you follow as suggested by learned advocate .

victimof bisedlaw (jobless)     06 October 2012

Trivedi Ji/ Tajob Ji,

She is very egoistic woman, and I don't want live with her. I am going to file Div. Pet. againest her. All the things I have told to my Ld. Advocate and he suggest to run the CD and the effects of this CD will come the Parents-in-Law under pressure. I am victim and not lawyer so don't know that this suggestion will effective or it will go againest me.

Best Regards

498 A fighter (Advocate)     06 October 2012

they will tell it is fake or dummy CD and to prove it you have to send this CD to FSL that is in banglore and it costly.

what happen yu show the CD if they already know that they did it. no presuure unless they get aware of it if you are showing that CD in court or media than its ok you better arrange media confreence and there you open all ill deeds from that side but sure you must be true otheriwse they claim defamation on you.or you make a copy of cd and show it to her relatives her town people neighbours etc.

on what ground you file div pet?

she will apply for maintenace and also go for false 498A then what you do?

fist try to solve the matter politey and amiciably if it work then no need better you go for MCD.and forget her start new life. andnow serarch WHOLE COSMOS BEAUTIFUL LADY.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register