LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please Suggest any Legal way.....

It's a matter of fake and false allegations.. Actually I m going through Marriage Annulment case since 2 years... Case is at evidence stage from my in laws side...but now heir case is getting weakean date by date because they don't have any evidence because their allegations are false and baseless...Now my in laws had started a new drama to harress me and my family.... Recently in last month 2 times their house got robbered ( 2 baar chori hogyi) and they said k I m the person who had done this.. they said that i m responsible for all this and also said that I m harreshing them by giving false police complaints against them. All my neighbour are witness that their allegations are fake, false and baseless.But I had not given any complaints. So I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT IS THEIR ANY LEGAL PROCEDURE TO STOP HIM THEM TO GIVE THESE KIND OF FALSE COMPLAINTS TO POLICE AND FORCE THEM TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST ME. I WANT TO STOP THESE USELESS,BASELESS ANFD FALSE HARRESMENT. IS THERE ANY WAY LIKE ANY KIND OF POLICE COMPLAINT OR ORDER FROM HONOABLE COURT.....

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     20 November 2014

Dear, They are free to file complaint, maximum could be done is police can file the closure report.....in that case u can file a defamation case against them.....and a case of malicious prosecution as well..... Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register