LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muskaan   19 January 2018

Please suggest

i am not getting my salary on time its almost 3 month delay, before accepting the increment i have told my boss clearly that i will wait till december if situation will get streamline the i will continue if not then i will look for another job . still i am not getting my salary on time .

Learning

7 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     19 January 2018

Give one month's notice that you are leaving the job after one month.

sir i have given my 30 days notice , then too they will deduct certain amount ..

salary is not on time it it not possible for me to continue .

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     19 January 2018

30 days period is over?

no not yet 3rd Feb 2018 is my last working date .

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     19 January 2018

Section 27 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 states that any agreement made in restraint of trade and profession is considered void. As per the Bonded Labour (abolition) Act, 1976, bonded labour is outlawed. No person shall be required to stay for a particular tenure at a company out of compulsion. So, any clause in contravention to the said provisions are void ab initio.
You can serve them a legal notice through a lawyer.
For further queries, feel free to contact me at 7709690578

Muskaan   07 February 2019

Hi Sir, need your help to take a right decision. I have joined one company in december as a assistant manager HR. but after joining the profile was different my wark was like a call centre work. hence I have decided to quit after 24 days. now they are asking me to pay certain amount as I have not served 2 months notice. I dont have money to pay and also I dont want to rejoin or serve my notice. please suggest.

Siddharth Jain   07 February 2019

Feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register