LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baikunth Nath Dubey (Area manager)     27 March 2015

Please suggest

If police are not taken any action after section 107 & 144(2) crpc and an ill legal construction are done. what's are the steps a person can take to brake the ill legal construction and also to police bound the police to take action.


 1 Replies

Devaraj Krishna (Legal Practitioner)     03 April 2015

Dear Baikunath,

You have to go for a civil remedy contacting the advocate to file a case for injunction and for an interim relief for not to put up construct further or for the demolition etc. If it is possible to you, you can contact us with prior appointment:

Corporate Cognition India,

Devaraj K, Advocate,

MO:9964562560, # 23/3,

HareKrishna Road (Parallel to Cresent Road)

High Grounds, Bangalore - 560001

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register