LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonal parikh (coorporation)     03 July 2013

Please reply somebody give a legal advice

i am in army there is instruction written that mobile phones are not allowed in the classed & the examination hall . in my final exam there was an annoucement made by the one invigilator that anybody caarying the mobile keep it switched off on a table so i did.later ther were asking someone that as to why he is carrying a mobile then i thought there is some confusion in carrying the mobile so i called my invidilator & asked the same is there any confusion regarding mobile so she shoute & said as to why i was carriny the mobile then i explan her there was a annoucment made so i followed that then she switched on the mobile & checked whethere there is material in it or not so there was a material for same exam i explain her that the switched off mobile can not help me that isall togather diffrent that material is in side oir not which could have helped me writing my to explain now she is charging me & taking action .she is giving a big punishment.


 4 Replies

sonal parikh (coorporation)     03 July 2013

any body please advise what to do in this state ..

Srinivas (Director)     04 July 2013

It is difficult for the invigilator to prove you copied.... In any case you are at fault.

If I were in your shoes, you will need to fight this in court... Dont admit you had the phone.... deny everything..

it is hard for the govt to prove you had the phone and that you copied... Good luck

R.Venkateswara Rao (individual )     04 July 2013

Can any lawyer kindly advise me/ give suggestion to me.

I am a retired teacher of a university. Some of our teachers took long time ago some plots from a group of muslims through  a second GPA. who got t GPA  from the original GPA.  Having come to know that GPA to GPA is not  valid we got the Ratification deed from the original sellers (muslims). Is that Ratificatin Affidavit valid? Question one.

Question -2.(Major problem)

Some of us about a year and a half  entered into an agreement cum GPA, individually  not as a soiciety or group,  with a BUILDER.  This builder has not constructed the apartments so far in any of our plots so far. In the case of some of us ,we got LRS done as per the Andhra Pradesh GHMC RulesGreater Hyderabad Municipal Corportation) Still the builder has not constructed any aparment so far. 

At the time of agreement, the Builder did not give us an agreement copy and said that he would fill it up later in the typed agreement cup GPA. 

But, I got one copy unsigned by him for my record. 

The builder has not got the agreement (written on papers(5 pages) registered. He did not do frankling also for stamp. I came to know this. 

Now that the builder, though  has taken theLRS ( which is essential to get building permission) from me more than a year ago, has not even applied for building permission so far. He says that he would get the adjoining plot also and then construct a  big building with five floors. If he constructs on only my plot which measures less than 580 sq yds, he can construct only 4 floors with apartments. The ration agreed in the past is 61:39 (Builder 61)  Now the value of the land has gone up because of the prominence of the locality.

When l approached him for return of the agreement cum GPA, he is demanding money in thousands. Since he has not done anything, not even cleaning the land, not even applied for permission, I WANT TO CANCEL the agreement.What is the procedure.

Can I as an indivudual give notice of cancellation to him?


Have I to engage a lawyer?

some friends and wellwishers say that ,  it will take years to settle the civil matter, so it is better I give the money and get rid of him?

(is this a justifiable advice?)  Please help this retired senior citizen teacher by giving  good advice.

Please send your advice soon.


sonal parikh (coorporation)     23 December 2013


can anybody forward me AFT lawyer or arm forced specialist lawyer contact number please i am stuck in fauji proceeding ^ need correct guaidance please provide me contact number..




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query