Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshay Singh   21 June 2020

please provide urgent openion.

Dear Legal Experts,
My name is Akshay kumar Singh and I am from Kanpur.
My son is 14.5 years old and is under treatment for over agression and other psychological problems.

I live in Delhi's alone and my wife and a 12 years old daughter are living with my son in Kanpur. Now, since my son is around 15 years and 5feet8inches, he is
dominant and violent against my
daughter and wife and even with me.
Now situation is very difficult and study of my daughter is affecting. Sometimes he told to kill me when I do not fullfil his
useless demand.
treatment is continued since 3.5 years and counselling has also be done.
Now we want to separate him from our family.
Please provide solutions.

Learning

8 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 June 2020

1. Legally you CANNOT disown him till he is 18 years of age and you as biological father are legally bound to look & take care of him.

2. Alternatively, since your family security is at risk & compromised, you can send him away to a Ashram /Children's Home or to a senior relative's house and see if this works.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

law sastra   22 June 2020

As said by Mr. Hemant Agarwal you are held responsible for his acts till he attains majority.

i would like to ask you certain things. You said your son is not well and you are giving some treatments for him for the past three years and so. From when exactly your son started behaving like this? is the problem started only three years ago? I think you need to find the incident which disturbed his mind. Please take him for counselling and everything will be alright soon.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 June 2020

Most of the youngmen at the age of 15 years behave in such manner, and parents should go for counseling to deal with such angry Youngman.  Do not hurt him and get him counseled through proper clinical psychologist .  Beg, borrow or steal and with that money send him to a hostel outside Kanpur for further education  where discipline is the priority.  On a father's day, remain kindly cruel.

Akshay Singh   22 June 2020

Dear Sirs,
I am already giving good treatment at Dr Ravi Kumar and counseling at Dr Ira Tripathi.
he has been behaving same from last three years and not very difficult to keep him along with my daughter and wife.
Is there any thing required to send him at Bal Sudhar Grih.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 June 2020

Originally posted by : Akshay Singh
Dear Sirs, I am already giving good treatment at Dr Ravi Kumar and counseling at Dr Ira Tripathi. he has been behaving same from last three years and not very difficult to keep him along with my daughter and wife. Is there any thing required to send him at Bal Sudhar Grih.

1. APPREHENSIVELY the "good treatment" of said Doctor, is not working and  you need to change to a Homeopathy doctor, since for such type of medical cases, I have observed that Homeopathy works best.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 June 2020

Treatment for an ailment and counsellilng for psycharatic problem by psychologist shall work whereas you have posted this query in "Lawyer's Club" 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2020

You are a person deserving symp[athy.

But on a wrong forum.        Sorry fdor disappointment.

Akshay Singh   30 June 2020

I am not on a wrong forum as I wanted to get legal openion how I can separate my son due to his violent behaviour.
I got some relevant suggestions also in some initial replies where I was told that I am bond to take care of my son till 18 years of age and it was more that sufficient enough.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register