Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Private)     18 September 2011

Please provide any judgement available for 498 counter cases

Hello Every one

Greetings!

Please advice if any judgement available from HC / SC to save me and my family against 498A false case to file cases against them. she ran away taking all my mothers jewellery and my money which i gave her for saving.

Kindly advice, so that it will not come as counter attack but to save my family and getting my things back.

Thanks

Rohit

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Hi Rohit,

First arrange AB for all accussed in her complaint (Ready to dealt with a tough time and make tough for her too).

Have you any proof/ Evidence related to your complaint or not ?

If yes, Consult a good advocate. Then proceed accordingly.

What she wants now ?  (Most important thing)

This is common now a days, Normally with those Grooms who loved to marry a girl from low financial records. 

Many families make their family business by using their younger daughter's.

Same is too experienced by me on my marriage day, I lost my money and my father. and many more.........

So now dont think about financial losses first, But stand & fight judiciously with those defaulters.

If they accept mistake forgive them in beginning, Otherwise fight judiciously & rest DESTINY.

Believe me anyway TRUTH surely wins at any cost.

Lied statement has no ground.

Best of luck for your case.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     21 September 2011

visit 498a.org

Rohit (Private)     22 September 2011

Dear Mr. Gupt and Dear Lawyers

I really respect your suggestion and feeling.

We are on bail now, and looking to file some genuine cases like money robbying, stealing, life threating etc which we have enough proofs.

Do we have any judgement from SC/HC which can now help us at this stage so that it cannot be rejected as counter attack.

Thanks

Rohit

(Guest)

Hi Rohit,

First file a private complaint in SHO of your concern area, Then to SP to commissioner.

Wait for a month time and regular in follow up with police officials.

Then approach to court, No judgement required in this case.

Also hire a good advocate in your case.

Think twice about your decision, Will you want to take her back or not ?

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     29 September 2011

Is there Any Defence for 498a victims against DV ..?

Aishwarya (Teacher)     29 September 2011

can the guy file 125 (4) if girl has not filed 125..

Rohit (Private)     04 October 2011

Dear Mr. Gupt

We already have approached to SHO and in his enquiry report he has put a remark as after thought i.e. against 498a, there is no chance for taking her back. things are not in compromising stage.

we approached to court and still court is also taking it as counter for 498a which is not true. please advice how to convince the court to register even a FIR or any solution available.

Thanks

Rohit

srsrsrsrsr (Self)     04 October 2011

Please contact Save Indian Family (SIF) members in your city which is a Non Governmental Organization fighting against gender biased laws.You may search google for their names and contact numbers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register