LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourav (Student)     22 September 2014

Please please help me urgently

Please help me.... I am a CA Student... I have taken tution for an online site.... Now when I started doing the classes i found that various lectures were missing, few lectures were incomplete, questions taught in lectures were missing in book..... I have constantly kept complaining from last 20 days but it has not been resolved.... My exams are in this november.... Now I want to serve a notice to the teacher for ruining my career..... I am copying the notice which i made.... Please make necessaary changes to it.....

1) I had registered for CA Final Financial Reporting  and Strategic Financial Information by Order Number: 2014-15/11 dated 20.06.2014

2) In Financial Reporting there are various issues like the videos are not arranged in sequence, there are incomplete videos, few videos are missing and also the questions taught in few lectures are missing in text book provided to me.

3) The above problem was repeated informed to you vide :

• Request No. 1340 dated 03/09/2014
  • Request No. 1401 dated 07/09/2014, 10/09/2014, 12/09/2014
  • Request No. 1552 dated 17/09/2014
  • Request No. 1613 dated 20/09/2014

4) Even after repeated complaints it has not been resolved till date. I was given constant assurances that it would be resolved at the earliest but even after 20 days, the complaint stands unresolved.

5) Now as my complaint has not been considered of any worth even after repeatedly informing that my exams are commencing from 07th November, 2014, I am compelled to take immediate legal action.  

6) I request you to take necessary and immediate action to revise all the videos according to latest syllabus applicable for November, 2014 exams within three days. Ie. On or before 25/09/2014. Any further negligence on your part will necessitate on my part to take legal action against you. You will also be liable for all the legal expenses as well as compensation for the mental agony, harrassment caused to me and also for ruining my career.

Please please reply asap..... I would remain grateful to you forever........

Learning

6 Replies

Sourav (Student)     22 September 2014

Also Dear Sir/Madam, they have written the following in the ir website :

"This Agreement is governed by the law of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Your consent to this Agreement includes your consent to jurisdiction and venue in the courts in BANGALORE in all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement. *******.com makes no claims that this Site is appropriate for viewing or accessing outside India. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts of Bangalore, Karnataka. You waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction, venue, or forum non-convenience. ********.com performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and you agree that we may comply with law enforcement or regulatory requests or requirements notwithstanding any contrary term of this Agreement. Any cause of action or claim you may bring in connection with the Site, including without limitation any Content, must be commenced within one (1) month after the claim or cause of action arises otherwise such claim or cause of action shall be deemed to be barred. In any dispute between ********.com and you relating to this Site, the prevailing party will not be entitled to attorney's fees, costs and expenses "

So does this mean I need to go to Bangalore to file a consumer case if need arises..... As i stay in west bengal......

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     23 September 2014

hello,

first serve them a legal notice.

regards

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Sourav (Student)     23 September 2014

Originally posted by : Rahul Kapoor

hello,

first serve them a legal notice.

regards

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Dear Rahul, can you please frame a legal notice for me.... I would be highly grateful to you.....

Rajashekar Thogiti (ADVOCATE)     23 September 2014

You sent legal notice through advocate

Rajashekar Thogiti (ADVOCATE)     23 September 2014

You sent legal notice through advocate

SRK   20 June 2015

Hello sir, I got arrange marriage in may 2014(Hindu Marriage), i had done B.tech but i had married to a uneducated girl, without any dowry as i always against of dowry, so in mar 2015 we had a small quarrel which leads into a big one after the invovlment of my wife's family, they beaten me and my mother and sister, and after that shocking act my wife complained to local mahila mandal in which she lied about the whole incident and my family behaviour towards her, as my father is an Govt Employee, they( my wife's  Family) asking my wife to put a case on my parents, not on me, they wanted my father to loose his Govt job, which is the only source of income to my family, which includes my mother and unmarried sister

i am the only son to my parents, now she demanding me get seperate from my parents in a seperate rented house from this month

What should i do to get divorse, without risking my family

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register