IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Terry DCruz (Manager)     10 April 2013

Please let me know

I am planning to file a SLP through E-filing.

Please let me know

1. What should be the page set up - Letter/Legal?

2. What should be the Top/bottom/Left & Right Margin in the Petition & Annexure?


 4 Replies

Purnchand tank (N/a)     10 April 2013

This is a case of alteration in FIR. The FIR was filed, only to extract Rs.20,000/- as bribe, in accident case. in favour of Autorickshaw driver, who did not have even licence. Before writting FIR in our favour, and against driver, the PSI demanded bribe, which we refused.

The FIR was filed in court as the procedure is with in 24 hrs. Incidently the driver was not present, so the police used thumb ipression, and that too not writting the name by the side of thumb impression, as the normal rule is. after six months or so the uncertified copy came in our hand, that too from police. when we made the inquiry through friend who knew little bit law the police made the second thumb imression on FIR in court record. The thumb ipression is of differen person. we took the certified copy of this FIR .This the Police did because the driver had run away, and in his absence the filed the FIR.


To us it is a clear case of forgery of court record. can the police amend and place second thumbe ipression like this. Can it be consdered regular. will the court allow such amendment.

Can be file the criminal case under section 340 Crpc, in the came court, for forgery or froud on court. can be go directly file criminal case against police, with out asking for sanction from commissioner of police. please suggest us the simple and direct method. Since the crime took place in the court so the same court shall have authority to accept the case u/s 340. please show us the way to put the law in motion


P R Tank



Purnchand tank (N/a)     10 April 2013

Dear Sir,


Thanks for suggestion. for consulting Supreme Court Lawyer.



P R Tank

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     12 April 2013

Mr.Puranchand Tank

You have posted your matter by mistake in this topic,so first rectify the mistake.

The suggestion by Mr. S Gangadhar Gowda was not for you,it was for Terry D Cruz.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     12 April 2013

Dear Terry D Cruz

Sometime back I posted a topic regarding e-filing.Better would be to go to my page and locate the details.

For now I am enclosing a few details (Attached)

Attached File : 979441856 e filing sc.txt downloaded: 72 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query