Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     04 May 2013

Please interpret the order.............urgent

Dear friends,

I am messed about a messy order done by District court judge in my guardianship case.When we are approaching the court to confirm us date ,court is denying and showing helplessness.I am in a urgent need to have the exact date.

ORDER is as follows.

During summer vacation petitioner will be entitled to have custody of minor child for the period of 20 days only.,immediately from the first day of second week of the starting of vacations.The arrangement and expenditure of taking minor boy and handing him over to respondent again after the said period will be borne by petitioner.

Dear friends when asked about this order to concerned authority they are ignoring and not showing any sign to help.If vacation starts from 1st may what will be second week's first day? wheather it will be 8th may (WEDNESDAY) or if taken by universal term of week which starts on monday,i.e. with that calculation MONDAY 6th?please clarify on the issue.

Judge didn't made anything clear in the order.

Help me plz.

Learning

5 Replies

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     04 May 2013

1st Day of 2nd Week is 6th May Monday. 
You will have to pick up child on Monday 6th May and will have access for 20 days ie. upto 25th May. 

You will have to hand over the child back on 26th May Morning.

You will have to pick up and drop back the child and bear the travelling and other expenses.

inform the respondent immediately as to when and what time you shall be picking up the child. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ravindra Malve

Dear friends,

I am messed about a messy order done by District court judge in my guardianship case.When we are approaching the court to confirm us date ,court is denying and showing helplessness.I am in a urgent need to have the exact date.

ORDER is as follows.

During summer vacation petitioner will be entitled to have custody of minor child for the period of 20 days only.,immediately from the first day of second week of the starting of vacations.The arrangement and expenditure of taking minor boy and handing him over to respondent again after the said period will be borne by petitioner.

Dear friends when asked about this order to concerned authority they are ignoring and not showing any sign to help.If vacation starts from 1st may what will be second week's first day? wheather it will be 8th may (WEDNESDAY) or if taken by universal term of week which starts on monday,i.e. with that calculation MONDAY 6th?please clarify on the issue.

Help me plz.

6th May 2013 morning take the kid.

You can keep the kid with you till 26th of May 2013.  In the mean time, all expenses shall be borne by you WRT kid till handing over to the mother [respondent] on 26th evening.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ravindra Malve

Dear friends,

ORDER is as follows.

Help me plz.

6th May 2013 morning take the kid.

You can keep the kid with you till 26th of May 2013.  In the mean time, all expenses shall be borne by you WRT kid till handing over to the mother [respondent] on 26th evening.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 May 2013

agree with experts

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     05 May 2013

Thanks a lot for the kind help.It solved a big problem for me.Going on 2morrow to get the child.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register