Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prema Kumari (Teacher)     27 May 2014

Please informe on getting divore

Dear members

My self prema, school teacher from Banglore . I got married on 20 of april 2014. Unfortunately I got married because of immense pressure  form my parents and family. Me and Manu marriage was fixed 2 month earlier  at that time there was no problem but 1 week before marriage suddenly one girl called me and told me that he is having an affair with the groom  I enquired  it with some people that girl was right Manu was in affair with that girl. I told that matter in home ,by that time we have distributed wedding card , my family members put immense pressure on me to get married based on family ethics. Our family member had discussion with  Manu .Finally he agreed to leave that girl and to got married me.

But After marriage also  Manu still in touch with girl he calls and sms her daily in front of me, I don't know about their s*xual relationship, either I don't want to know it in future. I pleaded manju to give me divorce , he is not ready to give me divorce and he had  told me that  whatever you can do , do it. Our family members also putting pressure on me to live with manu. I don't want to live with manu .

What can I do now please anybody suggest me.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 May 2014

Then you have to file a petitin for annulment of marriage on the ground that you have been forced to go into this marriage.  For that one year limitation period is not applicable.

1 Like

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     27 May 2014

let the matter go into mediation by family matters professionals

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 May 2014

file the petition for making voidable your marriage u/s 12 of hindu marriage act on The ground that your parents had forced you against your wish to solemnized this marriage, file the case in the family court , engage a lawyer to handle your case .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register