Upgrad LLM

please help us to get our property

Helpdesk Engineer

Respected Sir,

         As we are facing lot of problems, our lawyer is not helping us in correct way, here the property is self bought by my grandfather(mothers father), later the 3 sons of my grandfather has not even given any property or not even helped us in any way, so we have filed the civil case according to the law, but our lawyer he is not giving any guareente for us, he has taken the lot of money from us, but to be frank my parents are aged and even i have lost the job, we are completely in life struggleing situtation, kindly help us, attached the documents of the issues, please help us.

Attached File : 205335 20190810130135 os 222 2013.pdf downloaded 62 times

in which court did you file the suit?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x