Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please help ! urgent

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 February 2017

NO need for any drama like falling to her feet, as posted by 'Anonymous Iyer Employed.'

Just genuine and sincere and honest relation and mutual respect.

She will immediately catch any 'Nautanki.' or 'Drama'.

Just find a respectable job/venture to do and give her due respect, genuine care and enjoy blissful married life.

amararorapar (Architejsact)     02 February 2017

No fake ID. i have this problem from last one month so contacted on this forum.Anyway ,like you all think i am not irresponsible. i have my own ambitions and want to establish a business and i am working towards that.I am taking care of household expenses although she pay a monthly amount of 8K. I have explained her my ambitions many times but she forces me to do a job which i dont want to. So they call me useless and fraud.Is there a way she herself can start divorce proceedings and i give her consent? But i do not want to pay single rupee as compensation because she has equally tortured me.

amararorapar (Architejsact)     16 February 2017

Now my wife has asked t give back her things which is at home. I have told her to come and take each and everything and i will keep them at my owner's house and she can pick from there . Do i have any risk in doing this or can she use this and file any case one me ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More