Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

max   20 February 2015

Please help urgent

Sir,

We are running a website which allow you to send free sms to India without registration someone uses our website to send a threat to a person so police register a F.I.R against us under 66-a after arrest i got bail after 20 days now every time when we visit to court they give another date and time more than 9 month pass so please advice me what i do

Thank You

Learning

11 Replies

Anand Thakkar (Advocacy)     21 February 2015

You can approach high court and file a quashing petition to quash the Fir against you, in that you can pray the honourable court to stay the proceedings qua you till the final hearing.

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     21 February 2015

file a quashing petitiion in high court under section 482 Cr.P.C. to get consequential relief.

Regards

Bhuwan Raj

ADv

Cell: 09839268489

max   21 February 2015

Thank you so much for reply case is in District court so i need to quashing petitiion in high court or district court

max   21 February 2015

quashing petitiion safe for me as this case is handle by CBI?

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 February 2015

Dear, Quashing is safe .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 February 2015

Since this matter is being handled by CBI, there are remote chances to get the matter quashed until you have strong documentary evidence o prove your innocence.    However you may move an application us 482 of Cr.P.C. before the high court and seek quashing of the pending case.

max   23 February 2015

Thank You so much all for reply but where we submit the quashing because when we go to court date i am getting a new date i need to submit quashing application to Judge in District court or Judge in High Court currently case is in District Court

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2015

You were thoroughly advised of what is to be done and how, without reading the answers properly do not come again with the same query, if you still have more doubts on it, you may consult your own advocate whom you have paid the fees for the purpose.

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     25 February 2015

Quashing petition under section 482 cr.pc. is always filed in high court.

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     26 February 2015

Experts have correctly advised n nothing further to add

mahendra limaye (Cyber Legal Consultant)     15 March 2015

Just check if you fall in Intermediary category so that there won't be any charges against you!!!! Consult on 09422109619 for more detailed views.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register