Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     11 July 2011

Please help-My life issue

Hi Sir,

Resently I married to girl.She bet me on my peniss and tried to kill me.She also warning that she will kill me by beating me on my penis.

QUERY:Can I file attempt murder case on her.Or else any other case I can file.And do I need to have any proof for that.

Thanks,

Sudheer

Learning

2 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     11 July 2011

@Author

I think you have posted this same issue earlier also.

Anyways. Any kind of physical assault on spouse is cruelity and hitting on such organs which could cause risk of permanent failure of the organ or even death is covered under grevious hurt.

But yes. Its upto you to decide if you want to lvie with her or not. If you do not want to lvie with her then you should get yourself medically examined and take a medical certificate of the injury (if any). On the basis of this medical certificate you can file a case with local police station.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     11 July 2011

U go for medical check-up and take a injury certificate from the Doctor then in this ground u file a case against your wife. BUT

I think this is possible when u enjoy s*x right and in this time she is very excess in love and beat your penis, so in normal life she is give any warning? I think u teach how to do Sex otherwise u meet a doctor for that they are advise her how to play s*x and what can u do when u r very excess in time of s*x or love.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register