LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amitava ( )     18 March 2011

PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY

I have a joint family,father(62yrs),is a retired service man, he is a cancer patient,my mother(approx 60yrs)is a house wife,is under weight,an anemia patient suffering from mental depression,my only one brother(37yrs) academic 12 pass,is a LIC & postal agent,side business video recording,sister in law(28yrs) is a student(MA from an open university),myself(30) is a software engineer staying 200km from my home,my wife(30) is a school teacher staying with my parents. My brother got married in the year 2004 December and my self got married only 8months.Now the problem is we all are torchered by my sister in law since 2005,she is out of control her main problem is she is not paying any respect to any of our family member,her attitude is like you are bound to do everything for her but she will not do anything for anybody. Her attitude is each and every family member must be controlled by her  otherwise now a days women's law is very strong so she will put anybody at any time without ant reason under the lockup nobody can not do any thing even the lawyer. Actually one of her maternal uncle is a police man,so she is getting influence from him. She is asking for money money and more money from my brother,my parents and she may go anywhere at any time we have no right to ask her. Sir you can not imagine for god's bliss everything is available in my family except peace, every modern thing food,money all. Now my parents are above 60, they need mental support from their child side by side my brother is a commissioned agent so in his profession he has his own tension, I am working in a private company so I also need some mental rest,I don't know how we will get the family peace. We are the peace loving people. But she is repeatedly doing the same thing, she is simply blackmailing my brother and us. My brother has no addiction(cigarette or alcohol) nothing. She is saying him that she will give him under police custody where police will slice him,police will torcher him physically and mentally,my brother have any idea about her power when ever and what ever she will ask everybody is bound to give otherwise there is a women's law which is very strict, under that law she will put everybody into the lockup. But what is wrong with us where as we are fulfilling all her demands still why she is behaving like that that we don't know. We don't know whether is there any body else he or she is controlling her or not just to acquire the whole property and to kill all of us in this slow poison with the help of this women's law. You are the famous lawyers please please help us. Please tell me what we will have to do now. She had not filed any case against us I think in future she will not do any thing but still this type of mental torchering is really harmful for my family peace sir it is too much we have been suffering from last 7 years so please help my family by saying some good advices.

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 March 2011

Very simple. Let your sister in law do her own studies. Let her use her own salary for herself.Do not ask that money for family sake. Let her make liberal as far as her intention is concern. As u said she is pursuing M.A..She also know much better than u. She may also feel responsibilities. Think coolly.

Tarun Dhingra (Advocate)     18 March 2011

YAAR FEAR MEIN REHKAR DEMAND KAB TAK POORI KAROGE . AGAR WO 50 LAKH K LIYE KHAY TO 

WILL YOU OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBER FULFILL IT 

ANS WOULD B BIG NOOOOOOOOO

TALK TO HER PARENTS MAKE THEM AWARE ABT THIS KIND OF SITUATION AND ASK YOUR BROTHER TO PERSUADE HER . IF NOT POSSIBLE CALL YOUR PARENTS AND WIFE TO YOUR PLACE . AND LET YOUR BROTHER LIVE FOR SOME TIME ALONE WITH HER . 

AND BETTER TO CONSULT  A GOOD FAMILY LAWYER

WHO MAY GIVE U ADVICE TO AVOID ANY KIND OF FUTURE LITIGATION ....IF BEHAVIOR CONTINUE  

SO GOOD LUCK 

(Guest)

@ Author

I am not a lawyer, but there are many good lawyers & qualified people on this site. They will provide you a good advice. Just wait for their opinions.

And don't listen to a single advice given by @ Mr Ramachary. He is a shame on advocacy.

(Guest)

@ Author as y u r throwing this problem to LCI, then kindly go thru other posts of it.

There are lots of queries regarding fake 498A..dv etc ..

As yr sis-in-lw hs nt given any case yet , keep proof of her cruelty on yr family.By mobile camera or spy camera..audio recordings...These wud help u..

If u are innocent really , then she can't do n e thing..

gd luck.....happy holi

sharad raghav - 9990549475 (lawyer)     18 March 2011

hey frd amitava ,do one thing ,first of all you cal her parents and talk to them.cal some other close relatives of ur family and make them all aware abt her attitude.advertise every bed activity of her to other,i mean let them notice that there is something wrong has been done to the family and the cause of such wrong is she only..make a record of all cals and msgs u made and send to relatives and others, while u inform abt this to anyone, then do all this by any electronic means(as a record) ,save all that with the response or replies by the persons or relatives ,whom u informed.......after that ur brother has to ask her that he is going to divorce her on the ground of cruelty as it is a mental crulety against the whole family and send her to her father's home...........here i am not saying to divorce her ,this is all just to remind her that its a family (a bond of love) and no one wil be allowed to spoil it  ........and may be she think upon all these things when she reside alone with her parents............or u can ask ur brother to consult some family councellor........

Foreign Marriage (Mgr)     19 March 2011

Dear Amitava, If your SIL has multiple times threatened to approach police, its imperative that all your family members must file for anticipatory bail. 

Dont ignore threats from a woman who has a controlling and aggressive nature. At this point thats how your family can help themselves, esp the elderly. 

amitava ( )     21 March 2011

Thanks dear thanks for your valuable reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register