LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SIMMY (NO)     13 May 2011

Please help meee

I need information regarding how could i get help in my case against husband and his family, I have all the proof in the world to prove my husband guilty and having my jewlery and money with him. but the problem is he is abroad and his family is abroad except one brother who is left here. rest his parents n he used to stay abroad n now, his younger sister has also gone and now, i fear his this brother would also leave abroad, how should i stop him?

AS I VERY WELL KNOW, THAT NOBODY COMES FROM ABROAD, NO ONE FROM THE FAMILY HAS GOT PR BUT STILL NOBODY WOULD COME FOR THE CASE HEARNG ETC. the fir has been made against husband n mom in law and not against these brother n sisters even they used to torture me up , i was okay wth torture but when my husband tried to kil me, then that was the limit and so i decided to make a complaint.

please advice me what should i do ? as i feel i hav lost mi case, first the registring of fir has taken a hell lot of time , its been 8 months and now fir has been registered (i feel sumtimes police did not registred fir soon so that his sister leave abroad.) now, brother wud leave as his exams had been finished and he had also applied for abroad.

the family has nothing here in india and nobody has PR der.

i want all my tings n stuff back and my husband should be punished for ruining my life for getting some easy money.

i have proof in the form of telephonic recordings, wud dt go(helpful)? in the telephonic cnversation he has unknowingly that i wud b recording has confessed that his mother has all d jewllery and that he borrowed money from my father etc. so i really feel i have the proof and also in the chat conversations to my friends he has agreed of returnin my jewllery n money (he just says it but has no intenetions) 

isliye ab kya karu?

how 2 get justice and help

please help me all

Learning

9 Replies

Vikas Nagwan (Legal Consultant)     13 May 2011

it can be done... but process will take some time... hire a good lawyer and act as he guides you

(Guest)

REGARDING THE MATTER KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOU MAY PROCEED WITH YOUR PENDING COURT MATTER AND ALSO CAN FILE SEPERATE MATTERS CIVIL AND CRIMINAL FOR MAINTAINANCE AND ALSO FOR SHARE IN MATRIMONIAL HOME.

2 YOU MAY KINDLY SEND FURTHER DETAILS AND COPY OF SAID PENDING COURT MATTER FOR HELP, WILL SEND YOU DETAILED REPLY.GOOD LUCK.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 May 2011

I agree with Nandkumar.  If your husband has got ancestral properties then if you have a child file a suit for partition and seperate possession.  If he has got self acquired properties in india, you file an application for attachment of property before judgement by filing a suit for maintenance in civil suit

Adv. Amit Anandrao Mahadeshwar (ADVOCATE)     13 May 2011

I agree with Nandkumar Sir and Rajeev Sir.

1. You may proceed and file an application under the provisions of Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005. 

2. You may also file peition for maintenance in civil as well as criminal court. 

3. You need not worry about your husband and in-laws not coming out here from abroad. By vitrue of internation extradition treaties and in view of provisions of S.166 A, of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 investigation can be carried out, and thogh it would be some time consuming process, they can be definitely brought before the Court in India. 

However, as stated by Nandkumar Sir and Rajeev Sir, for concrete opinion the copies of the pending proceeding would be required for perusal.

Thank you so much to All of you for your guidance, 

but i regret to inform that my husband has no property here in India but they have a good bunglow there and is earning very handsomely there 

and also have started an export business from here in india with the help of one brother, he has actually called me and told about all this in telephonic conversations.

have recordings in the form of telephonic conversations, where he has admitted about having jewllery, borrowing money from my parents, and also in some of the conversation admitted that yes his mother said mere dil se uttar gai hai ab mein ishe beti ki tarah pyaar nai akrungi etc, wud all dis be beneficial? can i show dis /use des as prove?

i ahve also chat conversations on facebuk btw my husband n frnds n der also he admitted abt having money taken from my parents and also used bad words for me. 

so i really want dt such ppl sud b punished, 

it was love cum arrange marriage

i had no idea he wud change so soon , and dt dey had noting here, even the home dey hav here is on rent(i was not aware at all)

and they are sellin even d furniture here , so notings here.

but i dnt care 

all i want is dt he sud return mi tings, my parents hard earned money n divorce me coz i really do not want 2 b associated wid such person n family..so m real upset ....

do not know wat 2 do.

case sirf husband n mom pe hai ..

agar ye b chala gaya abhai to kaun dega meri cheezein wapis?

and when can i apply for divorce and mintenance?

can i apply for maintenance now? in dis case he has noting here in india...

SIMMY (NO)     03 June 2011

plzzzz help me anyone..

i really want my tings sud b returned..

dey r not bothered at all as dey wont return ever in india.

dey r happy der ..n hav evryting der

except der one son who is here..n dey r doin evryting 2 call dem der ..

plzzz help me ..i really need a way where i can stop dem ..n 6may was d day wen fir was lodged and den following 2 days d invesyigation of bills was done..now i do not know wat d police is doin ..iit took us 7 MONTHS 2 LODGE AN FIR AND Now i really hav no idea wat is happning in mi case

i really want 2 apply for divorce dnt kno wen can i apply?

and i really do not need any maintenance only mi tings back ...dts it... mi jewllery n money dt he borrowed

I HAV RECORDINGS OF HIM , WHERE HE HIMSELF HAS CONFESSED OF HAVING IT WID DEM ,..

CANT I DO SUMTING WID DEM???

cant i stop his brother from leaving abroad?aS ONCE HE LEAVES ABROAD DEN NOBODY WUD RETRUN MI ANYTING .....

HOW 2 G ABT IT??

Vikas Nagwan (Legal Consultant)     03 June 2011

as already has been told by the experts... the in-laws had to be the co-accusseds as per your allegations... keep in mind without the help of the court you cannot get divorce and you cannot have  your money and your jewellery back....so act fast... consult a good lawyer and act as fast as possible..

SIMMY (NO)     04 June 2011

@Vikas- i have mentioned d names of brother in laws and the torture i suffered in d hands of my brother in laws individually bt sp, chd was adamnt saying dt since u were abroad (i just stayed for 16 days der) no case can b made against brothers...

n so i m helples..

i really wanted dem 2 b punished lik so dt den dey wud agree in returning mi jewllery n money ..

mi husband has himself confessed on telephone dt he has all mi jewllery still ...i cannot get it back 

he wont come back 2 india no matter wat ..he has evryting der..his famly- parents, brothers n 1 brother is here ...he wud go soon ..

so y wud he return although he has no pr ..bt still ..

and more importantly he has refused in giving divorce ..n mi tings back ...

so dont know wat to do ?

if brother wont go aborad den i wd get my tings bakck dey wud get worried as der son wud  b here alone ..

so please help ..how to get mi tings back 

dey wud get PO after like 6 months or year ...so dts like a huge tym..

n ater dt dey wont ever come back ...

so m left helpless and dey will sell of mi jewllery etc ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register