Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please help me get out of my problem with marriage

Page no : 2

SSng Aulakh (Senior Ship Master)     09 October 2011

May wisdom prevail on your opposite side.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     09 October 2011

Mr Chandrashekhar now you have some real advice and Mr sukhvinder singh has come again on this site. Has he stopped shouting against HC judges and all others  OR solved his problem.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     09 October 2011

I know its a hard time for u but plz be strong and makeup ur mind to fight out for ur freedom now.

seek expert advice from lawyers here how you can take divorce ..

SSng Aulakh (Senior Ship Master)     09 October 2011

Dear Mr. JSDN (Name provided by you)

First of all I want to inform you that my name is Capt. Sukhdev Singh and not Sukhvinder Singh as you had misspell and writ. The  allegations made by you are totally false and baseless, I had never shouted against any Hon'ble Judge at any time, which times you are referring to. Secondly please remove this misconception from your mind that if any body can ever dare to shout against any Hon'ble Judge or against any body else, which you might have been doing and  so far and luckily escaped.

Please note this is the last time that you had passed such nasty remarks against some one, please put full stop to such nasty habits of yours, failing  which you are liable to put your advocate practicing license on stake, (If you really have one but every member of this website doubt very much, because a learned advocates will never be so nasty like you. My number is 9821291594 do call me or give your contact number for the others to call you for your satisfaction and clearing your misconceptions.

sita (Software engineer)     09 October 2011

Is there anyway divorce can be attained soon, may be like 2-3 months. any way that can help me get the divorce soon. I will be moving to australia  very soon ,so dont want to get this thing on my head for more time.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     09 October 2011

@ Sita- There is no shortcut to getting divorce as it is a lengthy process. You move to Australia forget about divorce may be as time passes your husband realises that there is no future of this relation then he will ultimately agree and file a Mutual consent divorce.

As you said you dont have anyone as of now but may find someone in Australia whom you may get settled with so dont worry about divorce at this stage. As you know the mentality of people if you ask for something you wont get it- here you are asking for divorce so you will not get it easily so keep patience as time passes things will shape up accordingly. Forget about divorce and proceed to your new assignment. This is the best solution at the moment.

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     09 October 2011

I agree with sanjeev. One has to pay the price of living in MERA BHARAT MAHAAN!

Things do not move at all in this country. U never miss the chance to sattle abroad, believe me, getting divorce will be rather easy if u pull on status quo for another couple of years!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register