Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Biswajit (It Executive)     07 August 2013

Please help me

Dear Sir,

I got married in Hindu marriage act on 6th Feb, 2013.But my wife was not with me from 2nd June. She told me that if I want to stay with her then I have to leave my mother and father. And live somewhere with her getting room by rent. But it is not possible for me. I and my family also told her and her parents to come in my place and short out where she got problems and solve it from both side. But they are uninterested. My wife took all furniture and jewellery provided by her father from my home. And sign a paper where written that not possible for her to stay with me. So she and I, both are decided to get mutual divorce from court after one year of marriage.That'swhy she take all of her furniture and jewellery.And except that no furniture and jewellery of her in my home. In this condition she signed this paper.

Right now my problem is that I got a job in abroad and I don't miss that opportunity. And if I go is it possible for her to give any trouble to my family? Or if I will stay here is she capable to demand a lot of money from me or my family after one year?

Kindly help me....

Learning

6 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     07 August 2013

her demand is not so difficult, she expects u to live with her, she is not expecting u to abandon ur parents. so it is better u take ur wife into confidence before taking a call on your abroad trip, coming back to your question whether she will create problems for ur parents, we may not be in a postion to judge human minds, it may be good at times  and bad at times. as u said she taken all her furniture and jewellary of hers and nothing of yours,from this it is clea she is not greedy ,as of now .but in future we cant tell. so better set things right and go abroad.

Harry (Manager)     09 August 2013

Hello All,

I got married in April’10 & since then I’m facing mental harassment from my wife & her parents. I have my mother & unmarred sister at my home & at time of marriage I as living with them in Delhi. My mother is widow & sister doesn’t want to get marred because of her physical inability. From second week of marriage, there were every day verbal fights between my wife & rest of the family members. My wife & her parents were very well awarded of that face at time of marriage that I have to take care of my mother & sister but after marriage they made issue of “ why my sister staying at my home”  There were many times, my elders mediated & tried to calm thing down so that my life won’t get spoiled. However, her parent always tries to put false allegation on me & my family. They always asked to get separated from my family.

Within 1 year we had many rounds of mediation by my & her relatives. She also called local police twice but had no reason why she called them other then “my in-laws are trying to harass me”. I was thinking to get separated at that time but my lawyer friend suggested me to give a try & get separated from family & this may also help to protect my mother & sister from misuse of 498a.

I left my parents house in June’11 & living separately in Noida with wife & 2 year daughter. However, leaving my parents house does not made considerable change in her attitude towards me & always finds reasons to fight with me. Furthermore we almost have zero physical relations since last 2 years, because she wants to have that on her own wish. Moreover, she is a big time layer, she always stops me to visit my mother but in front of others she denies.

I understand it is very difficult for a man to get divorce but after 3 years of mental torture is now impossible from to live with her.  I’m a person who always tried to keep things simple & believe there is always a good hide behind all odds. But now water is flowing over my head & time has come to move forward.  I’m not worried for my but concerned about my mother & sister & want to protect them.  

Please help me,:

1.       Can I file separation?  

2.       Can I live separately in some other rented house, If she is not agree to leave me?

3.       What if she came to that rented house?

4.       Can she go to my mother’s place & claim right to stay?

Please advice. It is not possible for me to live with her. Your advice can save few lives.

Biswajit (It Executive)     09 August 2013

Dear Sir,

I understand. But from starting she creates lot of disturbing things, but I ignore that again and again. After married she stay with me only 11 days and went to her father's home for given H.S exam. It was started from 13th march but she left me on 22th Feb. I agreed with her. As she had final exam. But she told me that her exam was completed on 30th March when last date of her exam was 26th march. Her elder sister invited me on 24th March. I went there. On 25th March morning I knew that her exam was completed at 26th march. Then I told her but she denied. Then I told her to show me the admit card. But she was uninterested to show it to me.

Finally she accepted it. But she was uninterested to come with me to my home. I didn’t know why? I also talk with her mother then I knew that her uncle came with his family on 27th March. That day was HOLI. Then i told her mother that from 22th Feb to till now she was staying here but it is my request to you I want to take my wife with me to my home as my father and mother also wants to see her a lot. But I fail. Her father and mother didn’t send her with me and very sadly I came my home alone. After reaching home I was totally shocked to know that my wife told to my mother over mobile phone that she was not s*xually satisfied. I drink a lot of Alcohol every day. I smoke allot spoke so much lie. But the truth was before marriage when I was going to see her first time that day I told her that I am light smoker and I drink occasionally. Then my mother spoke with her and told whatever was true. In between I reached my home and spoke with her. Told her what she wants? She told me that she want divorce.

But finally I didn't know why she came back again. She came to my home after a big meeting in my home between my parents and her parents. The day was 10th April. When I saw her she looked like whatever she was done, she was really sorry for that. And i also forgot everything. Doing normal behave with her.

Between 11th April to 1st June I was faced a lot of different things. There was only one person left with her that was my mother. I and my father leave home with in 9.00 am and came back home after 9.00 p.m. She did exactly opposite thing which I didn’t like. If I told her go to right direction she was going left. I couldn’t understand why she was doing it. But in my house there are no bindings for her .If she told me I didn’t eat this then if told her leave it. If she told me I like it very much then i bought it for her. Whatever she wants I give to her. But outside of home she behave well but inside home she do exactly opposite things which was didn’t liked for any one. On 2nd June her father and brother came to my house and told us that her mother was not well. I told her go with them right now and give me a call after reached there and told me about her mother how was her health condition. But surprisingly I didn’t receive any response for her. After 1 day on 4th June I gave her a call and then she did exactly previous thing. Told me over telephone  that if I took a room in rent outside  of my locality then she stay with me .She didn't stay in my house with my mother and father. And if I didn't she wants divorcee.

It is my request to you sir right now I am really scared. Because only 32 days she spent with me. Within that she offers me to choose either my mother and father or her. If I was stay with her then I am not sure about her faith, love and respect for me. And I am not sure about her that spending some month or year if she leaves me then I will totally destroy.

That’s why I can’t take any chances.

Waiting for your reply Sir…

(Guest)

Plz change your font case as it seems you have not put a querry rather than a macro mini cheat or furrey for any examination.

Biswajit (It Executive)     12 August 2013

Dear Sir,

I understand. But from starting she creates lot of disturbing things, but I ignore that again and again. After married she stay with me only 11 days and went to her father's home for given H.S exam. It was started from 13th march but she left me on 22th Feb. I agreed with her. As she had final exam. But she told me that her exam was completed on 30th March when last date of her exam was 26th march. Her elder sister invited me on 24th March. I went there. On 25th March morning I knew that her exam was completed at 26th march. Then I told her but she denied. Then I told her to show me the admit card. But she was uninterested to show it to me.

Finally she accepted it. But she was uninterested to come with me to my home. I didn’t know why? I also talk with her mother then I knew that her uncle came with his family on 27th March. That day was HOLI. Then i told her mother that from 22th Feb to till now she was staying here but it is my request to you I want to take my wife with me to my home as my father and mother also wants to see her a lot. But I fail. Her father and mother didn’t send her with me and very sadly I came my home alone. After reaching home I was totally shocked to know that my wife told to my mother over mobile phone that she was not s*xually satisfied. I drink a lot of Alcohol every day. I smoke allot spoke so much lie. But the truth was before marriage when I was going to see her first time that day I told her that I am light smoker and I drink occasionally. Then my mother spoke with her and told whatever was true. In between I reached my home and spoke with her. Told her what she wants? She told me that she want divorce.

But finally I didn't know why she came back again. She came to my home after a big meeting in my home between my parents and her parents. The day was 10th April. When I saw her she looked like whatever she was done, she was really sorry for that. And i also forgot everything. Doing normal behave with her.

Between 11th April to 1st June I was faced a lot of different things. There was only one person left with her that was my mother. I and my father leave home with in 9.00 am and came back home after 9.00 p.m. She did exactly opposite thing which I didn’t like. If I told her go to right direction she was going left. I couldn’t understand why she was doing it. But in my house there are no bindings for her .If she told me I didn’t eat this then if told her leave it. If she told me I like it very much then i bought it for her. Whatever she wants I give to her. But outside of home she behave well but inside home she do exactly opposite things which was didn’t liked for any one. On 2nd June her father and brother came to my house and told us that her mother was not well. I told her go with them right now and give me a call after reached there and told me about her mother how was her health condition. But surprisingly I didn’t receive any response for her. After 1 day on 4th June I gave her a call and then she did exactly previous thing. Told me over telephone  that if I took a room in rent outside  of my locality then she stay with me .She didn't stay in my house with my mother and father. And if I didn't she wants divorcee.

It is my request to you sir right now I am really scared. Because only 32 days she spent with me. Within that she offers me to choose either my mother and father or her. If I was stay with her then I am not sure about her faith, love and respect for me. And I am not sure about her that spending some month or year if she leaves me then I will totally destroy.

That’s why I can’t take any chances.

Waiting for your reply Sir…

shriks........... (healyhcare)     12 August 2013

1. wait for a few days......tell them straightforward you ready to live seperate provided your wife or in laws pay the rent....in advance to the owner 
2. take it in writing/notary.......
3. if they donot agree.........ask them their next plans of near future politely recording the conversation........
4.let them initiate smthing first , keep a track of ongoing things and collect proofs for everything......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register