LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rob (executive)     26 April 2012

Please help me

i married an german woman in april 2011 in india and registered that marriage in india in september 2011 i went to germany. i have a 3 month old child also with german woman but now suddenly she changed her mind and don't want to live with me and want to give me divorce. she get easily divorce in germany because she just prove she not live with me from last 6 months 

but procedure to get divorce in india is so difficult,she even not let me see my son and want complete custody of that child and ofcourse she will get it so easily coz he is still toddler.

so please help me how can i get divorce in india and unregistered that marriage i am so broken.please guide me

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     26 April 2012

where are you now ? if you are in indian send notice to her for RCR or divorce notice. 

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     26 April 2012

dear .first of all you pls mention where are you at present in india or germany ? and your problem is not clear as you didnt m,ention clearly what you want ?one side you are saying you she will get divirce easily in germany and another side you want divorce in india ? sen clearly the facts of the case .

anish thakur

advocate

high court shimla

advocate_anish@imap.cc

rob (executive)     26 April 2012

i have to back india because i have no friends or family there so i am india now and she told me she don't need my signature or anything to get divorce in germany so she easily get divorce in germany but i have to unregistered that marriage in india and for that what papers i need from her

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register