LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RamyaPraneeth (n/a)     21 April 2012

Please help me

good evening everybody, My name is praneeth and i have a small doubt,  is it possible to marry my girlfriend without knowing our parents with the help of our friends??? my age is 25years and her age is 19years.. Kindly please help in this topic

thank you very much

Praneeth

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 April 2012

Yes. You can.  But it is better to inform your parents.

Sir, thank you very much for your kind reply for my topic, i have to share some more  details on this topic, Sir actually im a Christian guy, and she was a Hindu Girl belongs to  Kappu Caste  (Andhra Pradesh) actually we both of them said our matter to our  parents For their permission  to marry each other, Our parents are accept for our marriage without any objection but the girl parents are not accepting our marriage because of caste and religion problem, That girl parents are trying to marry the girl with another person but she was unlike to marry another person but they are harassing the girl to marry that another person  So kindly please help Us in this topic  for our marriage...

thanking you very much

Praneeth

Sir, thank you very much for your kind reply for my topic, i have to share some more details on this topic, Sir actually im a Christian guy, and she was a Hindu Girl belongs to Kappu Caste (Andhra Pradesh) actually we both of them said our matter to our parents For their permission to marry each other, Our parents are accept for our marriage without any objection but the girl parents are not accepting our marriage because of caste and religion problem, That girl parents are trying to marry the girl with another person but she was unlike to marry another person but they are harassing the girl to marry that another person So kindly please help Us in this topic for our marriage... thanking you very much Praneeth

supabcdefgh (teacher)     23 April 2012

I think the girl just need to call 100 and inform police that her parents are forcing her to marry someone

against her wish. 

next both of you need to read about inter-religious marriage rules, where you have to put a newspaper

ad stating your wish to  marry. There are ways I heard that need to be followed.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 April 2012

@ Author

ld. Adv. Rajoo has aptly replied to your query.

However;

If you both really understand rights and duties that comes along with ‘marriage’ and are mature enough being adult age as per Rules then following Law as laid in  Special Marriage Act both of you can marry with only unilateral sides elders wishes.

2. In Indian Marriages it becomes man’s responsibilities to upkeep his wife and if you visualize and have proper backups to make such marriage works then only follow above para 1.

3. If you and your side are confident that the lady will more or less side you and your sides elders in case any assumptive counter legal hassles evolve from her side of family post marriage then only follow above para 1.

In such nature of queries which are amply discussed in here we suggest to act with confidence by reading past replies on similar queries and understanding customs and traditions of regional India before taking the big leap in haste.

Ld. Advocate’s comes in picture for paper work in such query and if any counter allegations come from lady’s side during and or post marriage then Law sides both of you and so do are then chosen advocate’s dharma to help a inter-religious couple (client) / client rescue.

pri (none)     27 April 2012

Hello everyone.

My case is very different, My husband deserreted me, he does not answere my calls, when my family wanted to intiate conversation with my in lwas, they have insulted us, and now straight away said they want to divorce me

I have also learned that that my husband has created his profile on some matrimonial sites stating  his status has divorced, bit he is still married to me, i mean no divorce case filled.

I dont want to divorce my husband please advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register